How To Fix A Leaking Kitchen Sink Faucet Quick And Easy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How To Fix A Leaking Kitchen Sink Faucet Quick And Easy

I went to youtube and typed in replace kitchen faucet. This was the first one on the list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGsLbKltjxo
    26+6=1

Comment

Originally posted by JeffH View Post
      What's the faucet cost? $50 - $70 bucks of so. I would recommend replacing it complete, so the Customer isn't calling back in 3 months complaining that his/her old cheapo faucet is leaking from under the base!
      A proper rebuild will last years. You would replace it in order to CYA because you dont do a proper rebuild. A truly bad faucet will leak immediately after a rebuild, not a few months later.
      ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Plumber Punky View Post
        You would replace it in order to CYA because you dont do a proper rebuild.
        Depending on the age and original cost of the faucet, that might or might not be true

Comment

Originally posted by JeffH View Post
          Depending on the age and original cost of the faucet, that might or might not be true
          There are some old faucets that are no longer made that i wish i had in my house. And, if you adjust for inflation, yesteryear's $70 faucet is not today's $70 faucet. Especially since yesteryear's is nearly 100% brass and today's is 50% plastic. IMHO, there is rarely a necessity for a CYA if a proper job is completed.
          ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Working...
          X