Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLOW EXPO 2014-PHCC-GLAA Trade Show Question

To All,

I would like to start by saying sincerely, Thank You to all who made it to the show. To those who didn't for what ever reason, I hope we see you in 2015 on our 40th Anniversary.

My main reason for this posting is to ask all of the professionals here about their opinions of the Flow Expo, past and present, good or bad. We work year round to present the show and want it to serve the attendees as best it can. We need feed back to help craft a better show and we do listen to your concerns. I will follow this thread for replies or if you wish you may contact me directly at phccflowexpo@att.net or call me at (323) 913-7340.

Any comments concerning PHCC, PHCC-GLAA or PHCC-California are always welcomed.

Sincerely,
    Dorman D. Kehr
    Flow Expo Mgr.

Re: FLOW EXPO 2014-PHCC-GLAA Trade Show Question

dorman, it was nice meeting you several months back at a training seminar. you listened then to mine and steve's concerns and you acted.

as you know, my biggest gripe has been all the giveaways by the water cleanup companies. it distracts from the show and creates a feeding frenzy for their booths, but takes away from the booths that are real trade related.

would love to see a booth set up by the members/ plumbers sort of a plumbers museum. I know I could fill up half of it with some oddities of the trade. would be an interesting collection of old, new and 1 of a kinds.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

The "Disaster" cleanup companies have gotten a little out of hand in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by BobsPlumbing View Post
        The "Disaster" cleanup companies have gotten a little out of hand in my opinion.

just to clarify for dorman, bob is located on the east coast of the country.

glad to see you're also inundated with these sharks.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Can you work out any better deals with the local hotels?
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
          X