X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pipe lining

customer calls with lateral blockage. i clear from roof stack with my k-375. 2 weeks ago she had lateral lined.
    i,m guessing they created a snag at 90 outside found.
    if it happens in another 2 weeks i,ll excavate at 90 and put in a cleanout. i will cut terra cotta with my gas diamond saw, saving any possible evedence of a screw up. if so, tell her to go after cont. for all my charges. any thoughts? thank's tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

In my opinion, she should have called the original contractor back to begin with. Not that I think you are wrong, but if he did the work, he should be able to investigate the problem.

the dog
    the dog

Comment

for the past 2 months the street sewer has been in the process of replacement. the co. subed out the lining. they did a major screwup on the neighbors house, had to be redone. this gal. is in her late 80,s. i do much work on her rental properys. no one could come out. i called my favorite drain man , he said mon. this was yesterday, She like my aunt, i never say no. my drain man said he has allready cleaerd 4 blockages in the hood. he is like Rick, knowes his craft. the supt. for the cont. was there at the house with us. job was camered by them today. things are friendly. we'll see
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

for the past 2 months the street sewer has been in the process of replacement. the co. subed out the lining. they did a major screwup on the neighbors house, had to be redone. this gal. is in her late 80,s. i do much work on her rental properys. no one could come out. i called my favorite drain man , he said mon. this was yesterday, She like my aunt, i never say no. my drain man said he has allready cleaerd 4 blockages in the hood. he is like Rick, knowes his craft. the supt. for the cont. was there at the house with us. job was camered by them today. things are friendly. we'll see

Comment

Working...
        X