hay Rick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hay Rick

another one. we posponed the driller .elec everywhere .
    i have 6 guys hand diggingstarter holes to assert no elec. have to relocate some old gas line.it's fastened under deck exposed to rain. would go galv. it's black iron ,painted now. thank's tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

tool, just got a news letter from usa dig alert. was reading an artical in it on how they got started. they just got their 9 millionth call. they were formed after a chevron pipe line was dug up and exploded in 1976?. the amazing thing was that it happened less than 1 mile away from my house and we heard it and then walked to it.

it's good that you're hand digging around the utilities. better safe than sorry or dead.

galvanized or csst would work. if a straight run, go gal. csst is good for runs with lots of offsets.

if memory serves me, steel pipe needs to be 6'' above the ground. even for gas pipe.

good luck and stay dry.

rick.

Comment

thank's again,this is part of a large project. i held out t+m, dropped my guys rates some. was wise,this would have hurt me instead of the dentist
      gas is 36" above ground ,woll go dalvey thank's tool
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
      X