Flushometer type

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flushometer type

I lost a recent post about a commercial toilet (few weeks old) with Flushometer, any time is flushed a mist spray inside the bowl, I reduced the pressure to minimum but still. Any suggestions?

How'd you fix the water on the copper?

Comment

Still leaking and chief still thinking, maybe in this long weekend it will burst and he will see how much it will cost on emergency. I throw the towel on him. Thank for asking

Comment

never seen that happen, but it's 1 of a couple things. are you 100% sure that it's not mixing with hot water?

i would also clean all the jets inside the bowl rim. if 1 or several are dirty, it can atomize the water to a fine mist.

yes pressure plays a role, but the jetting is too large to make a mist unless it's plugged.

i would love to see a video of this in action.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

I will video tomorrow, but you don't see the mist, you feel it, I was kneeling and go in my face. Never see that.

Comment

2 more things, are you sure you weren't kneeling in front of the bidet

also there's a better chance the mist is from a slip joint connection than the actual china bowl. even the vacuum breaker or the spud if it's loose. misting takes some pressure.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

The master is right. Either you are pumping hot water or there is a leak somewhere else. Need pressure for misting. Havent ever had a urinal mist on me.

Comment

I flushed, no mist but at the end of the cycle it does and it is coming from the bottom of the toilet, never saw something like that

Comment

Sorry, there are 3 stalls with toilets in the same place and they work right, so there is not hot water

Comment

Working...
                  X