How To Unclog A Bathtub Drain Quick And Easy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Unclog A Bathtub Drain Quick And Easy

Last edited by handymanguy; 07-13-2014, 07:10 PM.

SO THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT!

Comment

Did I miss something since I never saw any real clog to begin with. What do the pros on this site think about this vid?

Comment

Very informative video ! Handyman all the way !!!

Does anyone have one on how to clean a nasty tub ?

Comment

Handy that the tub does not have a cross in the drain nor a popup stopper. Lucky he did not get the snake snagged in the trap. A tub that old could have a drum trap.

Comment

Perhaps he was asking for a critique, in as much as he posted in the Ask the pro's section.

He's probably able to charge less than a plumber because he's only using one glove.
            A major cost savings, I'd guess.
            Last edited by ArizonaPlumber; 07-09-2014, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArizonaPlumber View Post
              Perhaps he was asking for a critique, in as much as he posted in the Ask the pro's section.

He's probably able to charge less than a plumber because he's only using one glove.
              A major cost savings, I'd guess.

Judging by his previous videos I'm sure he may well be looking for critique as he appears to have got a fair bit in the past

https://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/me...quick-and-easy

https://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/me...quick-and-easy

Comment

definitely an amateur. puts the glove on the hand that stays clean then plays with the dirty parts with the ungloved hand. LOL

never did see a verifiable blockage. I did see a flash of water in the drain hole once in a while, and the flash reappeared when he pulled the snake out. SO, the 'blockage' wasnt cleared, the water level remained the same.

a good video for what not to do - dont spend the time or effort to do this. call a professional right away.
                ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Am I the only one that fell asleep watching that? There are some Harbor Freight tools you buy and LOTS you don't buy. Just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                X