k-375 Drum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k-375 Drum

Hi, Anyone know where I can buy a drum for my K-375 drain machine? Everyone I talked too here on the island says it an old model.
    ALOHA Paul

The K-375 was replaced 2 years ago with the k-380. However all the parts for the 375 are still available. Including the drum. I'm not sure if you want the whole drum with all the hardware as an assembly or just the bare drum so I'll give you both numbers. I don't know what city you are in so you can do a distributor search on our website or call our customer service at 1-888-743-4333 to find a Ridgid supplier near you.

Drum Assy.#37787

Bare drum #37892

Comment

Ronnie thanks, I found someone that sold me a whole K-375 for $100.Can the auto feed be rigged on the K-375? Can I use 75Ft of 1/2" cable in the k375 ?
      ALOHA Paul

Comment

Pual, your K-375 will accomadate up to 100' of 3/8" cable or 75' of 1/2" cable. As for an auto feed, I assume you are looking at the autofeed unit from the K-380. There is no way to mount the autofeed to a K-375. The frame does not come up in front of the drum to mount it. I guess that with some cutting and welding, anything is possible. Good luck!
        Ronnie

Comment

Working...
        X