X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200 Series Power Head

I have an old 200 series power head that quit working a couple of years ago. Before it quit I used it to power my 2 1/2" - 4" threader and it worked just fine. I haven't beed able to find anywhere to have it rebuilt and seriviced. Where is the best place to get this head repaired?

Thanks! Kerry

Originally posted by KVJ:
    I have an old 200 series power head that quit working a couple of years ago. Before it quit I used it to power my 2 1/2" - 4" threader and it worked just fine. I haven't beed able to find anywhere to have it rebuilt and seriviced. Where is the best place to get this head repaired?

Thanks! Kerry
    Kerry,

I see you are in Saint George. My guess is your best bet will be to take it to one of the service centers in Las Vegas.

http://www.ridgid.com/MenuDriver.asp...enters&Code=PT

Off topic I'm having ULP install a couple of transformers on some property I have up by Big Rock Candy Mountain. In the near future I need to install some panels. Do you work up in that area?

Mark

[ 09-29-2005, 02:41 AM: Message edited by: ToUtahNow ]
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the tip about Vegas service centers, I didn't know they were there.

As far as working in the Big Rock Candy Mt. area, we have done work as far away from St. George as Killeen TX, so the distance isn't a problem. But right now, we are swamped and I couldn't break a crew away. I have a couple of jobs that are really kicking my butt. I think things will calm down in January, at least I sure hope they will.

One of the jobs is a Super Wal-Mart in Mesquite NV and they decided to try and get it open for business before year end, which is an acceleration of two months from the original fast track schedule. We started work there in mid August and now the steel trusses are about 75% so we are building all the conduit racks and cable tray using all terain scissors and working 6 tens or 12 hour days in order to make the proposed schedule. The other job is the St. George Blvd. traffic signalization, street lighting job that was originaly a $900,000.00 job. Last week the city/owner decided to add outlets and up lighting to the 310 trees that are part of the Blvd. project. I just finished the estimate for that additional work and it will take about 7000 additional man hours, in total the change order will be worth around $600,000.00. All this would normally be great, but we are so streached for manpower I don't know how we will get it all done.

So, the short answer is that while I would really like to take a ride up to Big Rock Candy Mt. I don't see how I could get away until around January. If you can wait until then, I would be happy to help you with your project.

Also, my next door neighbor bought an Elk ranch in that area last year. We spent a day there back in June checking it out and I would like to go see how his Elk are wintering too.

Kerry

ps If you want to email me directly, my business email is kerry@kvelectric.com or there's an email link on our web site www.kvelectric.com

[ 09-30-2005, 07:20 AM: Message edited by: KVJ ]

Comment

Kerry,

I'm just turning in the easements from UDOT right now so I doubt I would be ready until spring anyways.

The property is the little canyon behind the Hoover's Rest Area on Highway 89 right at Deer Creek Canyon. There is a private Elk hunting ranch right above me. Where is your neighbors ranch located?

Mark

Comment

Mark,

I'm not familiar with that rest stop, but the Elk ranch is off 89 to the West, a mile or three South of the Big Rock Candy Mt. Motel.

When Dan (my neighbor) took us there in June, we followed a dirt road that was to the side of a good sized creek for awhile, then turned right and the road got real steep. I think there were two metal pipe locked gates you have to get through before you get to their Ranch. It's up pretty high on the monutain and shares it's west property line with the 4 wheeler trail that runs all along the high mountain ridges. I would guess it's the same place you are next to, since I can't imagine there would be more than one Elk ranch there.

Springtime should be OK, but you never know nowdays around here, it's getting pretty crazy. Drop me an email when you get close to being ready to do something and I'll see what I can do.

Kerry

[ 09-30-2005, 10:57 AM: Message edited by: KVJ ]

Comment

Kerry,

It sounds like it is the same place that is above me. The Ranch was owned by Mike LaBrum who sold me my propert back in 92.

If it is the same place you drove through the rest area to get onto the dirt road. The dirt road is Deer Creek canyon which is also Trail 72 of the Piaute Trail system. The creek which flows next to the road is Deer Creek. The area I'm looking at developing is the first 3/4 of a mile off of 89.

Mark

Comment

Working...
            X