ID:	713958Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	3.02 MB
ID:	713957 D Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	3.02 MB
ID:	713956 The remodel of this house was just finished 2 weeks ago, I am sure you will envy this job. It was done by a "professional remodeler" this kitchen saves money on heat as it is heated directly by the hood. It is a good exercise to pick-up the extension cord to plug the dishwasher. The perfumated water from the "returning of the sewer drain" in the dishwasher kill the cigarette odors and the sparks from the disposal cord lightens the area. Oh! and that white and black trap are sexually curved.

Btw, maybe I am picky, but I don't like mixed white or black in this trap configuration as it looks bad workmanship. Opinions?

Comment

What happened to the dishwasher? Is that sewer water in there?

Comment

YES, but now the second episode: not GFIC in the kitchen neither the 2 bathroom. Maybe the remodeler saw that the CL marking in the fluidmasters mean Cute Love under the water and he is very conscientious as he lowered the water heater to 90 degrees to avoid scalding ... What a nice man and he provided health insurance money for the legionnaires. That remodeler belongs in jail, remodeling it.

Comment

the sewer water in the dishwasher was not his fault
          ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Sorry, my fault! That water is from the sink, sure the tenant pull down the drain hose from the disposal, we should evict her!

I have beem beem sarcastic here as I hate to found those situations and "remodelers" going away with those ...

Comment

Nothing wrong with that hood vent. You don't need no stinking ductwork, the
              fumes will eventually find their way out if you keep the cabinet door closed.

Must be in a place that doesn't require a CO to take occupancy, or the inspector
              was paid off handsomely to look the other way.
              Last edited by Bob D.; 01-10-2017, 11:17 AM.
              "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

----

1/20/2017 - The End of an Error

Comment

Geez! I forgot, there is not smoke detectors or CO. Not inspections, the job was done under the table there is a says "if you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur" well, the hirer is pulling his hair about this situation and how he is going to justify that job to the investor/owner
                About the mixing white and black traps fixtures I posted above - any opinions

Comment

• Bob D.
                  Bob D. commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I meant CO as in Certificate of Occupancy issued by the state, city, or town.
                  Not a Carbon Monoxide (aka CO) detector.

Here anytime a property changes hands, its gets inspected for code violations.
                  And rental properties get regular inspections.

I purchased buildings slated for a remodel that didn't look as bad as this does! Geez!

Comment

It's a few very simple changes to make this right. It literally took you longer to write your b1tch posts than it would have to make it right. Yes, the remodel was done by a hack. Just fix it and be on your way.
                  ~~

Comment

Oh Punky, this is the problem, they are sending them back to fix it, not a single license and I don't want to snitch on them!

Comment

Licensing doesnt guarantee quality
                      ~~

Comment

Working...
                      X