No announcement yet.

Least Favorite Plumbing Job

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We use to do all of the service work at the Mann's Theater and Edward's Theater chains. There is nothing I hatted more then doing a drain cleaning in the women's room at 10 PM on a Saturday night.

Regarless of how many female employees I had standing at the door I had to work in the middle of a bunch of women who just couldn't wait any longer. After the first few times I figured if they weren't embarassed either was I.

Second would be dog's drinking fountaing someone else roughed in and third would be cleaning an old grease trap.

"Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Here you go, may not be on par with your fine examples but somewhat enjoyable in it's own right.

Well let me tell ya those are some good stories, and many of witch i'm farmiliar. But one of the worst repair job's I've done was on a school. I was working two schools at the same time and (of course ) the one I wasn't at had the problem! The g.c. was dropping down the concrete exterior enclosure's not knowing were the main came out of th bldg, he broke the cast iron. So when I show up there is no pipe anymore (visiable anyway). So long story short they were not shutting the bathrooms down or the kids would have to go home. So after arguing with the G.C. and decieded to get one of those truck's that clean out the porta-potty, well let me tell you he took out 750 gallons of sewage and it was still coming. so cut the piece to size snap, snap, stuck it in and got out as fast as posible.

[ 09-30-2005, 12:34 PM: Message edited by: Quescodeplumb ]