No announcement yet.

hot water recic.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Rick you have been disrespectful and rude to everyone with your typing style since you started posting here. That has never been in doubt. Just because everyone else lets you be special I think its extremely rude and arrogant to consistantly type in all caps. You claim to embrace technology but refuse to be considerate of others here by typing in a manner accepted by everyone else on the planet who uses the internet. If you can't, or won't, use a keyboard normally why should I or anyone else believe you run a company using all the latest methods?

My posts are indeed intended to help and I always give a truthful opinion about tools, methods or anything else. Rick, quit crying about other people all the time, you write condensendingly towards others then cry like a little school girl if they reply back in kind. You enjoy piling on if you think another poster will take your side and show me a post where I wrote something that could be even remotely insulting to toolaholic. I think myself and ToUtahNow gave accurate information to tool, your attempt needed correction by another.

Rick I certainly think you can clean a sewer and change a washer, maybe even rough in a toilet room. But you are always bragging about pex and abs and pro press and all the other little trailer park fittings you love that take absolutely no skill to use. I am not sure you could wipe a lead joint to save your hide or size out a multi story complex even with the blueprints in hand. . You admit yourself that California has no licensing or apprenticeship to speak of, you even started a post about it, as far as I know you bought a plunger at Kmart and put a sign on your truck. Google up Illinois' plumbing laws, its all available. I always thought California was an advanced State. You wrote yourself most of the plumbers out there don't know anything. (sorry to all the genuine plumbers and fitters there, it was Ricks post not mine)) So yes everyone has to guess where you did an apprenticeship, if at all. Mine was in Illinois.

I will not apologize for refusing to embrace a communist country that has nuclear missles aimed at us. Its absurd that any American does. And if I can convince Ridgid to move some of its production eleswhere to help protect its good name then thats even better.

And it sounds like you have something against made in USA. That is something else all together. For now I will reply to others when they ask for an opinion or asistance regarding plumbing or other things of which I have some knowledge. Its probably for the best we simply no longer addressed each others posts here or elsewhere on the site. Unless of course you get all snitty again.

Tool, I again apologize for the turn taken on your thread.
    Work hard, Play hard, Sleep easy.

Comment

plumber ,thank,s but this is for all to share, not mine at all. as far as china, i don,t see that we have much choice in not buying there stuff anymore, it,s everywhere. if not up front then it,s some of there parts inside! we,re screwed.
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Yeah I know the Chinese stuff is everywhere. I avoid it when ever possible regardless of the cost even if its twice or three times as much. But sometimes there is no choice. Eventually enough people will decide they don't want to support China when they realize the real cost. When that happens I think the companies that did the least business there will be poised to profit handsomely. I invest accordingly.

There is always the real possibility that China will simply re nationalize all of the infrasrtucture our companies are building there. That will be one major blow to all who have investments there, and a fitting one. MHO

Comment

PLUMBER THERE YOU GO AGAIN. OPENING UP YOUR BIG MOUTH. TO CLEAR THE RECORD, I AM FOR MORE STRINGENT ENFORCEMENT OF THE PLUMBING CODE AND FOR MORE DIFFICULT EXAMS TO GET A LICENSE. AS FAR AS INSPECTORS GO. IF YOU READ AND CAN UNDERSTAND MY POST, EVERYONE SEEMS TO. IT WAS GEARED TOWARDS THE COMBINATION INSPECTORS. 2 UNITS AND LESS NON COMMERCIAL. THERE ARE PLENTY OF VERY GOOD PLUMBERS, CONTRACTORS, AN INSPECTORS OUT THERE. MY POST WAS GEARED TOWARDS THE UNDERQUALIFIED. I'M SURE YOU HAVE HAD SOME ON YOUR JOB SITE TOO. THEY EITHER CUT IT OR YOU GOT RID OF THEM. NOT EVERY PERSON WITH A WRENCH IS A QUALIFIED PLUMBER.
          NOW LETS TALK ABOUT QUALIFICATIONS. FIRST OFF I DON'T DO JUST SERVICE. BUT FOR THE LAST 8 YEARS I'VE SPECIALIZED IN AREAS THAT OTHERS DON'T HAVE THE EQUIPMENT OR SKILLS FOR. INTERESTING HOW YOU CAN JUDGE A PERSONS SKILLS BY THE TYPE OF WORK THEY DO. FOR YOUR INFO THE LAST NEW CONSTRUCTION JOB I DID WAS A 4.5 MILLION DOLLAR PLUMBING CONTRACT. AND YES IT MADE MONEY. JUST LIKE UTAH'S SPECIALTY IS IN DEFECTS, HE TOO RAN A VERY LARGE AND PROSPERIOUS BUSINESS.
          IT WAS PLUMBERS LIKE YOU, WORKERS COMP. INSURANCE, AND UNIONS THAT MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR THE CONTRACTORS TO RISK A HIGH INVESTMENT FOR LITTLE PROFITS.
          PLUMBER, YOU'RE SO SMART AND SKILLED. WHY DON'T YOU GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND OPEN YOUR OWN COMPANY?
          I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE IT IN YOU. YOU'RE ALWAYS GOING TO WORK FOR SOMEONE ELSE. ALWAYS COLLECTING YOUR WEEKLY PAY CHECK. ALWAYS LETTING SOMEONE ELSE HANDLE THE REAL JOB AT HAND. YOU SEE PLUMBER, IF YOU ARE ANY KIND OF PLUMBER, YOU TOO WOULD HAVE A COMPANY. BUT YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS THAT SOME OF US HAVE TAKEN THE BIGGER STEP INTO THE CONTRACTING WORLD.
          AMAZING HOW MANY CALLS I GET FROM OTHER PLUMBING CONTRACTORS THAT NEED MY SERVICES. BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THAT SINCE YOU ONLY PUNCH IN AT 7:00 AND PUNCH OUT AT 3:30. WITH 1 BREAK AND A LUNCH. PAYDAYS ON FRIDAY? WHY DON'T YOU TRY IT 1 DAY. STEP UP AND SEE WHAT IT IS TO RUN A BUSINESS.
          OH BY THE WAY, HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED WHAT BOLD TYPE LOOKS LIKE WHEN YOU QUOTE OTHERS. IF ALL CAPS IS ALL YOU HAVE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT. THEN GET A LIFE, AND A REAL DAY JOB. WALMART IS LOOKING FOR A FEW OLDTIMERS TO GREET SHOPPERS IN THE PLUMBING AISLE. JUST REMEMBERED, YOU PROBABLY DON'T SHOP THERE. TOO MANY IMPORTS AND NO UNION.
          HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH YOUR NEXT POST.

TOO BAD DOG IS OFF TENDING TO HIS FAMILY EMERGENCY. HE WAS YOUR BIGGEST SUPPORTER.

TOOL, HOPEFULLY THIS WILL PUT AN END TO THIS MATTER.
          I NEVER MIND TO HELP THE ONES THAT ASK FOR IT.
          THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

RICK.

[ 08-25-2005, 10:58 PM: Message edited by: PLUMBER RICK ]

Comment

Rick,You Are still being snitty and arrogant. Still screaming and yelling. Why do you refuse to be respectful of others? fifty million people use the internet and Plumber Rick is the only one who uses all caps. Makes it hard to read bud.

For one thing we have a very strict and stringent licensing law in Illinois so 95% of everyone out turning wrenches has a pretty good idea of whats going on. You start your own plumbing company with a hacksaw and can of glue out there. You wrote yourself that you thought 50% of your plumbers and contractors were incompetent so what does that say about you just becasue you are in business.

Second just because you hung out a shingle means nothing to me. You have no clue as to what all I have done, the most succesful companies depend on experienced and well qualified formen and superintendents to run their work. Without people like me no large company can be successful. If you are really successful as you say you are then good. But if you really wanted to grow you would need competent men to hand off the work to. Not just good journeymen but competent men with years of experience who know how to run a business even when its not their name on the shingle. Men like myself know how to make the right decisions to overcome bid mistakes and oversights by owners and how to coordinate with the other trades and motivate men to get the best production out of them. Quality journeymen and foremen with decades of experience that can successfully design build 10 million dollar piping jobs with nothing but a set of floor plans are not a dime a dozen.

(People like you Rick are qualified to hold my jacket while things get done.)

No army runs without its sargents. Any competent general will tell you that. You only think you are a big fish. And why do you feel the need to install ToUtahNows name in 95% of your posts. Do you need his existance to validate yours?

Plumdog10 is out helping his family and will not be here for a while yet you still pile onto him. He has made an honest attempt to overcome what he admitted was a flaw in his posting styles. You won't admit to anything but your own greatness. I admit to hating communist China and i have never liked or had any respect for people who thought they were better than others simply due to their titles.

You have your own business, , that tells me that probably no one wanted to hire you and you were out of unemployment checks so you started cleaning sewers for a living. Still are I see. SO WHEN YOU WIPE THE FECAL MATTER OFF OF YOU HANDS AND OFF OF YOUR FACE TALK TO ME ABOUT BEING A REAL PLUMBER. I was doing what you do when I was 14 years old. SEE, I can be snitty too.

You don't advertise, that tells me you are hiding something from the government or an ex wife. If you wanted to be the huge success you act like, a tactful and professional advertising strategy is only common sense. Unless you like sticking your head in other peoples $h!+.

Comment

AMAZING THAT YOU'RE STILL UP. MUST BE A NO WORK FRIDAY FOR YOU. YOU WERE 14 WHEN YOU STARTED. I WAS 12. WOW I GOT YOU BEAT AT YOUR OWN GAME AGAIN. I DON'T ADVERTISE BECAUSE THE PHONE RINGS 7 DAYS A WEEK. IF YOU KNOW HOW TO ADD AN 8TH. DAY THEN YOU MUST REALLY BE A GOD. I DON'T NEED TO WORK FOR PEOPLE LOOKING IN THE YELLOW PAGES. I'M NOT DESPERATE. REFERRALS ARE THE BEST FORM OF ADVERTISING. LEARN THAT. I REMEMBER THAT EVEN MY WIFE CALMED YOUR NERVES WHEN THE SKY WAS FALLING, CHICKEN LITTLE. YOU TAKE THE MOST EXTREAM STANCE. EVEN WITH A DIRTY WATER HEATER. I CALL THAT FAR RIGHT OR LEFT. WHY NOT BE IN THE MIDDLE. YOU PROBABLY GO TO BED WITH THE LIGHTS ON AND YOUR GUN LOADED. YOU'LL NEVER GET ANY SLEEP AT THIS HOUR. I'M SURE YOU'LL COME BACK WITH SOMETHING REAL SMART? WHY NOT TRY TO BE NICE. YOU MIGHT GET A GOOD RESPONCE OUT OF ME.
              I TOO HAVE WORKED FOR OTHER CONTRACTORS. THEY ALL USE MY SERVICES. WHAT YOU SCREW UP, SOMEONE LIKE MYSELF HAS TO FIX. I OWN ALL MY OWN TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT. INCLUDING A SHOP. YOU SHOW UP IN A COMPANY CAR WITH COMPANY TOOLS. WHAT TO YOU OWN THAT WASN'T STOLEN FROM THE BOSS? A PLUNGER?
              WHY NOT START YOUR OWN CO? TOO OLD? HERE IN CALIFORNIA THERE ON LICENSE # 800,000+ FOR CONTRACTORS. OTHERS ARE DOING IT, WHY NOT YOU?
              IF YOU MAKE YOUR BOSS ALL THIS MONEY, WHY NOT MAKE SOME FOR YOURSELF?
              YOU COULD DO A FAVOR FOR A NEIGHBOR OR A PERSON THAT CAN'T AFFORD A PLUMBER. I DO.

BY THE WAY, I WISHED DOG ALL THE BEST FOR HIM AND HIS FAMILY ON A PRIOR POST. I KNOW YOU READ THAT. YOU POSTED THERE 4 TIMES. THEN HE CUT IT OFF WHEN YOU GOT ALL UNION OVER IT.
              BY THE WAY, WHEN I NEEDED A PLUMBER LIKE YOU. IT ONLY COST 10 CENTS. THE PRICE OF A PHONE CALL TO THE UNION HALL. YOU CAN ALWAYS BE REPLACED BY THE NEXT GUY ON THE BOOKS. SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT WHEN WORK SLOWS DOWN.
              GOTTA GO THE PHONE IS RINGING.

RICK.

Comment

Boy I leave to go out of State for a few days and all heck breaks out.

To get back to the NEC, any metalic lines which can be energized shall be grounded and bonded. That includes the copper water heater stub outs with PEX.

Mark

[ 08-26-2005, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: ToUtahNow ]
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Rick,

There are things that I should say to you here but won't. I made a passing statement about Unions and you blow everything out of proportion and take things out of context like you do on every single little thing. I have never made an issue of it here, never, but boy you sure do. Whats wrong turd boy, did they toss you out on your ear because you couldn't do real plumbing. I still think that the only reason you do not advertise is that you are either hiding something from the government or you are avoiding child support.

I wrote how the first very many years of my career were spent. And if you are stuck doing the same $hi+ work you were doing when you were 12 years old that doesn't speak well for your ability to learn new tasks now does it. Since you are the best plumber in these United States why are you still cleaning out other peoples $hi+holes? Why arent you doing real plumbing work, or do you really love the smell so much?

Again, when you wipe the $hi+ off of your face write to me about plumbing. I take back one thing I wrote about you, You are not qualified to hold my jacket. Your $hi+ covered hands would get it all dirty.

Since you are a Multi Millionaire $hi+ pipe cleaner why not fly out and we shall have a competition to see who can plumb a building or lay out a substantial plumbing system without mistakes and trailer court pipe. Or if you don't want to do that, you can just look me in the eye and say some of these things to my face. You are the super successful plumber with all the money in the world who is so much better than I. Prove it.

Rick, your arrogance is quite distasteful. It is obvious your posting here is what gives you the strength to get up and look another turd in the eye tomorrow. Turds, turds, turds yeah Rick, you're a beacon of success. I want my sons to be just like you, NOT.

Tell everyone again Rick, why won't you write like everyone else on the internet? It does not take any more skill to type with regular letters than it does to type with the cap locks button pressed. Or have you become so successful in life that you cannot afford a keyboard that functions properly? I could care less what arrogant little snits like you think of men like myself but at least show enough respect towards others and type in a normal tone of voice.

Comment

Rick I wished i had picked this out of your last post before replying. Please tell everyone what the heck you are talking about. You screamed:

I REMEMBER THAT EVEN MY WIFE CALMED YOUR NERVES WHEN THE SKY WAS FALLING, CHICKEN LITTLE. YOU TAKE THE MOST EXTREAM STANCE. EVEN WITH A DIRTY WATER HEATER. I CALL THAT FAR RIGHT OR LEFT. WHY NOT BE IN THE MIDDLE. YOU PROBABLY GO TO BED WITH THE LIGHTS ON AND YOUR GUN LOADED. YOU'LL NEVER GET ANY SLEEP AT THIS HOUR. I'M SURE YOU'LL COME BACK WITH SOMETHING REAL....

Please elboorate on what you are screaming about now. And try to do it with lower case typing, if you know how. Hint, the caps lock is to the left of the "a" on the keyboard. Quit screaming.

Comment

Utah,

Yeah its nuts but I'll not drag you in.

As far as the grounding requirement,thats even if all of the other plumbing in the building is plastic? I'll have to see what Illinois does with that as its something I've never seen here. (Then again Pex is not allowed on potable water in Illinois unless the code has very recently been changed.) There are some really good sparkys doing the project I am on now and we break and lunch together. I'll ask them Monday if we require that and water service grounding here.

Comment

plumber,

California goes back and forth when it comes to PEX. One day it's Okay and the next it is not. PEX has been used on Hydronic systems for some time and has done real well. Nevada on the other hand has acceptted it with open arms.

There are more classes taught on electrical grounding than anything else out there. Even the Experts argue over what is right. My understanding, and what I have seen in the field, is if the only metalic pipe in the system is the stub outs to the water heater, they had better be grounded and bonded with one unbroken wire all the way from the panel.

Mark

Comment

That seems really extreme, do they give a rationale for it?

Comment

PLUMBER, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE STUPIDEST, MOST FORGETFULL PESON ON THIS FORUM.
                            LET ME REPEAT MYSELF FOR THE LAST TIME. EVERYONE ELSE SEEMS TO KNOW.
                            ALL CAPS IS A PERSONAL PREFERANCE. FROM POST ONE TO THIS POST IT HASN'T CHANGED. UNLIKE YOU.
                            MY FIRST 15 YEARS OF PLUMBING FROM APPRENTICE TO FOREMAN WAS IN NEW CONSTRUCTION PLUMBING. WHAT PART OF NEW CONSTRUCTION DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND. IF YOU GET THE **** OUT OF YOUR EARS AND FACE YOU MIGHT HAVE READ THIS 5+ TIMES.
                            NOW I SPEND MY TIME FIXING ALL THE SCREWUPS THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU LEAVE BEHIND. AMAZING WHY SOME OF THE LARGER COMMERCIAL PLUMBING CONTRACTORS USE MY SERVICES. NOT TO MENTION SOME OF THE PUBLIC UTILITES TOO. EVEN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. BUT I GUESS ALL YOU THINK I DO IS PLUNGE TOILETS.
                            LAST TIME I LOOKED AT YOUR UNION SCALE YOU WERE MAKING $225. A DAY. 15% MORE AS A FOREMAN.
                            PLUMBER I'M GLAD THAT YOU WORK FOR THESE WAGES. I NOT EVEN GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT I MAKE. BUT REST ASSURED I CAN PURCHASE ANY TOOL, TAKE ANY TRIP, BUY ANY CAR AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY WHERE THE $ COMES FROM.
                            TOO BAD YOU STILL NEED THE SUPPORT OF YOUR EMPLOYER TO BUY YOU YOUR STUFF.
                            WHAT'S AMAZING IS THAT THIS WHOLE ISSUE STARTED WHEN YOU POSTED A VERY DANGEROUS SCENARIO. BLACK WIRE TO NEGATIVE, RED TO POSITIVE. YET YOU STILL ASK FOR GROUNDING AND BONDING ADVICE. IF I DIDN'T CORRECT THAT DANGEROUS POST, HO MANY PEOPLE WOULD HAVE TAKEN YOUR ADVICE AND HURT THEMSELVES.
                            AFTER THE FACT, YOU COME OUT AND SAY YOU WERE JUST PLAYING WITH A POKER FACE. YOU AMAZE ME. WHY NOT JUST DROP ALL THE B.S. AND COME CLEAN. YOU WERE WRONG AND COULDN'T STAND THAT A PLUMBER OF LOWER CALIBER THAN YOU WAS RIGHT. I COUD CARE LESS IF YOU SHOCKED YOURSELF. BUT YOU SEE, OTHERS READ THIS TOO. WE'RE SUPPOSE TO BE THE EXPERTS. LOOK AT THE FORUM NAME. WHY NOT TELL EVERYONE THAT ASKS FOR ADVICE ON A GAS LEAK TO USE A MATCH. THAT'S THE SAME AS TELLING THEM YOUR WIRING CONNECTIONS.
                            THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE ON ME IS YOUR TYPING SKILLS. THAT'S ALL YOU CAN DO TO SHOW YOU'RE BETTER.
                            BY THE WAY WHEN I'M OFF NEXT WEEK. THEN 2 WEEKS FROM NOW. THEN IN NOVEMBER. I WON'T BE THINKING ABOUT YOU. I'LL BE SUNNING IN CATALINA, FLY FISHING IN NEW MEXICO, ADVENTURE SEEKING IN COSTA RICA.
                            YOU'LL BE PUNCHING IN AT 7:00 AM. AND LEAVING AT 3:30 PM. THINKING TO YOUSELF, WOW HOW DOES THAT "TURD" CHASER AFFORD ALL THAT TIME OFF.

BY THE WAY. THE CHICKEN LITTLE COMES FROM YOUR POST ON WATER HEATER NOISE. I REMEMBER YOU ADMITTING THAT RICK AND HIS WIFE ARE RIGHT ON THIS ONE. I'LL GET BACK TO YOU WITH A DATE AND POSTING SO ALL CAN SEE.
                            YOU REALLY DUG A HOLE YOU CAN'T GET OUT OF. BETTER GET YOU JACKET HOLDER TO GRAB A SHOVEL, YOU'RE SINKING FAST.

Originally posted by plumber:
                            Some of the first symptoms of either situation would be the tank sounding like it had rocks thrown from within. Sorry Rick but I am not Chicken Little here. If we have more information then we can say don't worry. [/QB]
                            YOU CAN READ ALL IN WATER HEATER NOISE 5/15/05.

[ 08-26-2005, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: PLUMBER RICK ]

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK:
                              PLUMBER, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE STUPIDEST, MOST FORGETFULL PESON ON THIS FORUM.
                              LET ME REPEAT MYSELF FOR THE LAST TIME. EVERYONE ELSE SEEMS TO KNOW.
                              ALL CAPS IS A PERSONAL PREFERANCE. FROM POST ONE TO THIS POST IT HASN'T CHANGED. UNLIKE YOU.
                              MY FIRST 15 YEARS OF PLUMBING FROM APPRENTICE TO FOREMAN WAS IN NEW CONSTRUCTION PLUMBING. WHAT PART OF NEW CONSTRUCTION DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND. IF YOU GET THE **** OUT OF YOUR EARS AND FACE YOU MIGHT HAVE READ THIS 5+ TIMES.
                              NOW I SPEND MY TIME FIXING ALL THE SCREWUPS THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU LEAVE BEHIND. AMAZING WHY SOME OF THE LARGER COMMERCIAL PLUMBING CONTRACTORS USE MY SERVICES. NOT TO MENTION SOME OF THE PUBLIC UTILITES TOO. EVEN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. BUT I GUESS ALL YOU THINK I DO IS PLUNGE TOILETS.
                              LAST TIME I LOOKED AT YOUR UNION SCALE YOU WERE MAKING $225. A DAY. 15% MORE AS A FOREMAN.
                              PLUMBER I'M GLAD THAT YOU WORK FOR THESE WAGES. I NOT EVEN GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT I MAKE. BUT REST ASSURED I CAN PURCHASE ANY TOOL, TAKE ANY TRIP, BUY ANY CAR AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY WHERE THE $ COMES FROM.
                              TOO BAD YOU STILL NEED THE SUPPORT OF YOUR EMPLOYER TO BUY YOU YOUR STUFF.
                              WHAT'S AMAZING IS THAT THIS WHOLE ISSUE STARTED WHEN YOU POSTED A VERY DANGEROUS SCENARIO. BLACK WIRE TO NEGATIVE, RED TO POSITIVE. YET YOU STILL ASK FOR GROUNDING AND BONDING ADVICE. IF I DIDN'T CORRECT THAT DANGEROUS POST, HO MANY PEOPLE WOULD HAVE TAKEN YOUR ADVICE AND HURT THEMSELVES.
                              AFTER THE FACT, YOU COME OUT AND SAY YOU WERE JUST PLAYING WITH A POKER FACE. YOU AMAZE ME. WHY NOT JUST DROP ALL THE B.S. AND COME CLEAN. YOU WERE WRONG AND COULDN'T STAND THAT A PLUMBER OF LOWER CALIBER THAN YOU WAS RIGHT. I COUD CARE LESS IF YOU SHOCKED YOURSELF. BUT YOU SEE, OTHERS READ THIS TOO. WE'RE SUPPOSE TO BE THE EXPERTS. LOOK AT THE FORUM NAME. WHY NOT TELL EVERYONE THAT ASKS FOR ADVICE ON A GAS LEAK TO USE A MATCH. THAT'S THE SAME AS TELLING THEM YOUR WIRING CONNECTIONS.
                              THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE ON ME IS YOUR TYPING SKILLS. THAT'S ALL YOU CAN DO TO SHOW YOU'RE BETTER.
                              BY THE WAY WHEN I'M OFF NEXT WEEK. THEN 2 WEEKS FROM NOW. THEN IN NOVEMBER. I WON'T BE THINKING ABOUT YOU. I'LL BE SUNNING IN CATALINA, FLY FISHING IN NEW MEXICO, ADVENTURE SEEKING IN COSTA RICA.
                              YOU'LL BE PUNCHING IN AT 7:00 AM. AND LEAVING AT 3:30 PM. THINKING TO YOUSELF, WOW HOW DOES THAT "TURD" CHASER AFFORD ALL THAT TIME OFF.

BY THE WAY. THE CHICKEN LITTLE COMES FROM YOUR POST ON WATER HEATER NOISE. I REMEMBER YOU ADMITTING THAT RICK AND HIS WIFE ARE RIGHT ON THIS ONE. I'LL GET BACK TO YOU WITH A DATE AND POSTING SO ALL CAN SEE.
                              YOU REALLY DUG A HOLE YOU CAN'T GET OUT OF. BETTER GET YOU JACKET HOLDER TO GRAB A SHOVEL, YOU'RE SINKING FAST.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by plumber:
                              Some of the first symptoms of either situation would be the tank sounding like it had rocks thrown from within. Sorry Rick but I am not Chicken Little here. If we have more information then we can say don't worry./QB][/QUOTE.
                              Originally posted by plumber:
                              [QB] Now that we know it was professionally installed we can probably assume sight unseen that it was installed properly.

I agree with Rick and his wife that a simple flush is the first thing to try.
                              YOU CAN READ ALL IN WATER HEATER NOISE 5/15/05.

Comment

Hey guys this is probably the most counter productive exchange I have see in some time. Why don’t you guys bury the ladle and we can go on to other things?

I respect both of you and believe you are both capable at what you do.

Mark

BTW: When I said capable at what you do I meant as in plumbing as neither of you argues well.

[ 08-26-2005, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: ToUtahNow ]

Comment

Working...
                                X