Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hubless connector dimensions

Hello,
    Searching for a chart that shows hubless connector inside demensions and what type of pipe is recommened for each end of a paticular connector.
    Thanks, Dennis........

dennis, you can check with mission rubber. www.missionrubber.com

they have every type of transition. what size and type of pipe are you joining?

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Rick,
      I do drain cleaning but not plumbing, actually septic and drain. I'm working on my truck stock. I try to put back anything I have to take apart. If a lot is needed then I advise to call a plumber.
      Thanks for the link, Dennis..........

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis/Ohio
        Rick,
        I do drain cleaning but not plumbing, actually septic and drain. I'm working on my truck stock. I try to put back anything I have to take apart. If a lot is needed then I advise to call a plumber.
        Thanks for the link, Dennis..........

Dennis,

I would suggest you learn alot more about plumbing based on the following:

1) I don't know how you can effectivly clean drains if you have no plumbing knowledge.

2) You respond to stoppages, clean them, and then refer the customer to a plumber to repair the damages? That does not seem cost effective to the customer. Why not hire a plumber in the first place who can do both?
        the dog

Comment

Working...
        X