X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetters question

Hi guys, I was just wondering if it was possible use honda 5.5 horse pressure washer as a drain jetter if I got the right hose and nozzles! and what is it about jetters that makes them so expensive!

Originally posted by Paterson
    Hi guys, I was just wondering if it was possible use honda 5.5 horse pressure washer as a drain jetter if I got the right hose and nozzles! and what is it about jetters that makes them so expensive!
    paterson very good. a jetter is nothing more than a pressure washer with a pulsation feature. of course a bigger more volume and pressure is better for large pipe. with a 5.5 honda you probably have no more than 2500psi at 2.5 gpm. this is good up to 2'' and is a slow process on 3''. the properly sized nozzles are very important along with a good hose and a foot valve for safety.

why the big $$$

because they can. same as the cameras

i started with a home made pressure washer and a pulsation valve on a 2 hp. electric unit. now i have 10+ jetters including a large trailer unit. as stated earlier the wife has a good life insurance policy on me. if you ever see a run on good plumbing tools, cameras, jetters, send me an email to see if i'm still around.

rick
    phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
    X