X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Drain Cleaners ?

I've been using the same old K-50 and K-1500 for the last 9 years, "It's time for an upgrade..." There are so many manufacturers and models of machines to choose from. (Rigid, Coast Manufacturing, General, Spartan...) I've never had the opportunity to use a drum type machine, How do they (like the k-7500) compare to the 1500 sectional machines? any recomendations for machines that clean lines from 3/4" to 3" and from 3" to 8" would be greatly apprecciated..

I use General Wire's speed rooter, drum type. It will chew through most clogs. I have found General equipment reliable. While I have some Ridgid, especially the new one for lav and shower drains K40?. I found it difficult to compare brands when making my purchases. Reeves Journal and PM magazine both have some reviews of drain equipment. Reeves has an archive of issues.

Comment

i HAD A K750 FOR 10 YEARS, JUST UPGRADED TO THE K7500. ONE OF THE BEST MACHINES I EVER USED. IF YOU NEED A MACHINE WITH ENOUGH TORQUE TO TURN 300 FEET, LOOK INTO THE SPARTAN, **but** STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THEIR NEW .66 MAGNUM CABLE. TOUGHEST AROUND???? BULL----. FIRST TIME I USED IT, IT KINKED--IN GREASE!! THEY SHIPPED ME A NEW ONE ONLY AFTER I PAID TO SHIP THE BAD ONE BACK. I USED THE NEW CABLE ONCE MORE, ON ANOTHER SOFT STOPPAGE. IT TOO KINKED. i SHIPPED THE CABLE AND THE MACHINE BACK. COD!!!

Comment

Working...
      X