X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deck mounted whirlpool

I have to install a deck mounted tub on a house I am building. What is the best way to connect the drain. I won't have access after the tub is installed. I was going to measure and fit and hope to get it right but I may have to install an acess just so I can make the connection. Any ideas. Thanks for the help

You should be able to do a dry fit prior to the final assembly to verify your fit. Make sure you use a glue together waste and overflow or a brass one with brass ferrules. If you use slip joints you will need to install access. However, if it really is a whirlpool you will need access for the pump regardless of what you do on the drain.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow
      You should be able to do a dry fit prior to the final assembly to verify your fit. Make sure you use a glue together waste and overflow or a brass one with brass ferrules. If you use slip joints you will need to install access. However, if it really is a whirlpool you will need access for the pump regardless of what you do on the drain.

Mark
      not much more to add. mark hit it on the button.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
      X