Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understood Tools comments to mean the State would not let him use his projects as his four years of experience to qualify the license.

Mark

[ 07-29-2005, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: ToUtahNow ]
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

utah has it right. i hold a gen b . 2 years ago i passed my c-36 test. after much abuse from a complete ***** with consumer affairs, i was told this, by a 3rd party i won,t mention. consumer affairs, doesn,t want gen. con,t to get additional lic. and this is a way of stopping it,
      most of you guy,s have been great, and i thank you. i will ask the administrator to pull my posts,and will not return. be well tool
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Tool,

Thicken up your skin and brush it off. We are all intitled to an opinion and you're all right by me. I have read previous posts by you where you already explained the above problem with CSLB.

When I read your posts I can tell you have some plumbing knowledge but that plumbing is not your primary trade. There's nothing wrong with that.

As for plumbdog10 he also has a right to an opinion and those who care to ignor him have that right as well. I don't question that plumbdog10 is likely a better plumber than you but he's not much for people skills.

peace out - Mark

[ 07-29-2005, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: ToUtahNow ]
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
        X