Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faucet handles

Hello!

I have two Valley faucets installed in the tile wall over my bath tub. I want to change the handles to Price Pfister, but the Price Pfister handles do not match the Valley valve splines. Does anyone know of any universal spline adaptors that will allow me to do this? I do not want to tear out the tile wall to change to Price Pfister valves. Or do you know of any adaptors that would allow me to install handles from another company, such as Kohler, Gerber, Crane, or American Standard? The Valley faucets were installed in 1988 when the house was built.

Hope somebody can help me!

THERE ARE A NUMBER OF PLUMBING SPECIALTY CO. THAT MAKE UNIVERSAL HANDLES. PRICE PHISTER IS A VERY COMMON BROACH. YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND ADAPTERS AT A GOOD HARDWARE STORE,SPECIALTY FIXTURE STORE, OR CHAIN STORE. WORST CASE, YOU CAN CUT THE STEM OFF ON THE VALLEY AND BRAZE ON THE P.P. BROACH. I'VE DONE THIS ON CERTAIN HANDLES WHEN THE STEM IS NOT EXPOSED. NOT SURE WHAT PART OF THE COUNTRY YOUR
    LOCATED IN. CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL STORE FOR HELP IN THESE ADAPTERS.
    RICK.

Comment

They do not have a website, but you could try Milne Supply in Munster, IN. 1-(219)-836-9006

They will part out and help you get the job done more than any supplier I have ever dealt with!

Good Luck
      \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

Comment

Working...
      X