ridgid122 just a few questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ridgid122 just a few questions

Recently we saw an ad in a magazine for the ridgid 122. I was interested to know if anyone had purchased one and what they thought of it. how does it work? What is the quility of the brushes? how long do the last?

Originally posted by plumbersdaughter:
    Recently we saw an ad in a magazine for the ridgid 122. I was interested to know if anyone had purchased one and what they thought of it. how does it work? What is the quility of the brushes? how long do the last?
    It works Great! Saves lots of time and wear & tear on hands. As for the brushes they seem fine.
    The position of the reamer is real handy.
    I mounted mine on a folding chop saw stand with wheels for portability.

Comment

Hi Bill – I too needed a 122 stand. I read how you adapted your 122 to a folding chop saw stand. When I found Ridgid did not offer a stand for the 122, I ended up having my stand manufactured.

It makes cutting faster and more efficient than it already is. I made a few for job boxes and a portable one on wheels. Let me know what you think?... I put up a website for the stands: innovativegearinc.com and have had a good response. >Link to Copper Cutting & Prep Machine Stand

Comment

Working...
      X