Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

replace manablock with wisbro propex manifold?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replace manablock with wisbro propex manifold?

I have a Vanguard PEX manablock manifold system in my home. It is about six years old now. I have sheared off the key knob of two of the valves. I was wondering if it is possible to replace the manablock with Wisbro’s Pro Pex system. Use the PEX already run and just use the ProPex Rings and tool to make the connection to a ProPEX copper manifold?

So you basically work for Wisbro, and you are pushing the versitility of their products.

The give aways: Few homeowners would know the manufacturer of their plumbing systems, your profile shows two posts and includes no occupation, and you have the whole "marketing" scene going.

Good luck didn't fool me.
    the dog

Comment

Good one. I didn’t catch that.
      Sneaky, very sneaky.
      One of the best lessons I learned from my father is when he did nothing to help me. I then learned to help my self.

Comment

Originally posted by plumbdog10
        So you basically work for Wisbro, and you are pushing the versitility of their products.

The give aways: Few homeowners would know the manufacturer of their plumbing systems, your profile shows two posts and includes no occupation, and you have the whole "marketing" scene going.

Good luck didn't fool me.
        Then again you would think if he was really a "Wirsbo" employee he would know how to spell it.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow
          Then again you would think if he was really a "Wirsbo" employee he would know how to spell it.

Mark
          Utah,

You bring up an excellent point. I still think that post is suspect, but I have to agree my original post may be wrong about the poster's occupation. Thanks for bringing it up.
          the dog

Comment

Working...
          X