No announcement yet.

RIDGID Roofing Coil Nailer Review???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RIDGID Roofing Coil Nailer Review???

Originally posted by cascadeconst View Post
    The Ridgid nailers are made by the same factory that makes the PC nailers. They are absolutely identical except for the paint and swivel fitting. And the PC nailers are less money! :
    Originally posted by staab29 View Post
    they are not even close, especially the finish and brad nailers. what have you been smoking.
    Would you beleive Milwaukee Electric Tools?
    Last edited by Lefty Lucy; 01-05-2009, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Mine worked o k until it broke.Seals. Had to pick up something else to finish the job.

Comment

I bought a house with roof coils, but unplugged it during the summer/fall. How do you use it and when do you know when to turn on/off? Thank you. luxury home builders az

Comment

For those who don't know, Porter-Cable is now owned by DeWalt. Not a chance that they're made on the same line as Ridgid ... The new Porter-Cable line of cordless tools was marketed to compete with Ridgid (I'm not saying they can compete, I'm saying that was the plan)...ask any DeWalt vendor or rep.

Comment

Originally posted by jdizon View Post
            I bought a house with roof coils, but unplugged it during the summer/fall. How do you use it and when do you know when to turn on/off? Thank you. luxury home builders az
            ...um...wow.

Comment

Cheap wholesale switchblade knives

$3.10 for an automatic knife with free shipping, now thats cheap http://www.liangdianup.com/automatic_1.htm how about the
              buck 110 auto? Do they still make that thing here in the states? I think they were being converted into autos out west. Nice
              knife, these guys also have a copy of a Buck 110 auto.

Comment

Working...
              X