Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inexpensive white laminate cabinets for a garage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inexpensive white laminate cabinets for a garage?

I have a customer who wants some cheap cabinets installed in his garage. We are talking an 8-10" run of uppers and lowers that will take a laminate countertop. The uppers can be any height and the base boxes standard of course.

Anyone got a line on getting this type of cabinet that are not complete junk? I'm looking for the knock-down variety that come in a box so I'm sure even the top of the line will be plenty cheap enough for this application.

Thanks,

Eli
    Last edited by woodenstickers; 01-22-2008, 10:06 PM.
    A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Re: Inexpensive white laminate cabinets for a garage?

after several kitchen projects ,"ikea" is the way to go ,there cabnets are built really well and cheaper than hd or lowes .pllus you buy and take home same day .

Comment

Thanks! I didn't think of Ikea.

Eli
      A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

I once installed an entire kitchen using IKEA cabinets in a $600,000 home. The client said that once the countertops were on, his snobby neighbors couldn't tell that they were knock-downs. Personally I don't like the plastic peg feet on the base cabinets and the clip-on toe kick system sucks. But this actually makes them PERFECT for a garage; those plastic feet will keep the base cabinets from soaking up any liquids from the floor.

Comment

Working...
        X