Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counter Top Edging

Counter Top Edging
    I am looking for edging material for a Formica laminate counter top. Specifically with a bevel cut. The edging applies to the substrate with a tongue and groove fit, and color matches the top. I have seen this on Home Time. Anyone know where to find this stuff?
    Steve.

Re: Counter Top Edging

yes I have seen it and no I do not remember where the company was or is, and do not have time to do a net search for it,

whom ever you got the counter top from should have some source for the edging for it,

but I have made my own in the past and jsut laminated the "Formica" on it my self. order the color of the top, you can get what is called banding and it is for the edges of counter tops,
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

here are the two companies I know about

http://www.wilsonart.com/design/edges/index.asp

http://www.kuehnbevel.com/

jsut took a few mins to rember and to find,
      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
      attributed to Samuel Johnson
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

BHD,
        Thank you. Kuehnbevel seems to have exactly what I am looking for. I sent their CS an email today.
        Thanks again.
        Steve.

Comment

If this is the plastic T type edging that basically snaps into a saw kerf. check out a travel trailer supply it was used a lot in travel trailers etc
          Sam

Comment

Thanks to BHD for providing kuehnbevel.com in response to my original post. If you need prefabricated bevel edging for your counter top Kuehn Bevel is the place to go. First class old world style customer service,fast delivery of my small order, and pricing 1/2 of what I expected to pay.
            Thank you BHD.
            Thank you Kuehn Bevel.

Steve.

Comment

Working...
            X