X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underbidding

Would you participate in underbidding? (like on www.undertool.com) It's where people post projects and the contractors bid on them. Just like regular construction bidding, but on a much smaller scale. I think it might be good to get some work if business is slow.

Re: Underbidding

why would you underbid your services???

Then everyone will try to pull one over on you
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

I have no intention to bid low just to say I got the job. It doesn't make sense to work for nothing. You would be better off to go fishing. Nothing succeeds like success. You pull up on a job with a clean truck, or in my case a trailer, and customers like it. The time it takes to wash your vehicle or have it washed is part of the charges. You start bidding low and there will be no money left to pay for anything.

This is an odd first post and I suspect it is only an advertisement for the website which I do not intend to visit.

Tom

Comment

Wow, I could never understand that concept, well unless I had to deal with family, other then that, no way.......
        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

id rather sit at home and lose money, no way,desperation does not pay the bills.

Comment

Underbidding? No thanks sir.
            Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

So the guy wants someone to "Lay some pipes" in his bathroom.I looked for a few seconds for plans and specs pertaining to his interests.

"Yeah,I wanted glass waste and stainless water".

How can you tell what your bidding on.

Please tell me there is something I'm missing.Like "Yes,you get the plans when you make a serious inquiry."

Comment

Originally posted by Tom W View Post
                This is an odd first post and I suspect it is only an advertisement for the website which I do not intend to visit.

Tom
                Yes. This does seem like spam. Everyone is sooooo easily riled
                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

It probably is spam, but we should continue with this poll.....

So far its 5 - 0 in favor of the guys who would rather sit at home...
                  Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Only for family and then only if I liked them.

shup

Comment

Underbidding is only good if you get 50 percent of the contract price up front....in cash......pocket it....and never do the job.

The site looks like crap too.

Maybe the website designer was an "underbidder".....
                      I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Working...
                      X