Garager needs help!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Garager needs help!!!

Found it, thanks for the help everyone. Now I can finish the bid....
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

I don't see these traditionally on houses but was wondering about them.
      Would they be a good exterior finish if you found something you liked? Is it cost prohibitive? I usually see them, or something similar, on commercial buildings. Thanks to any replies.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
        I don't see these traditionally on houses but was wondering about them.
        Would they be a good exterior finish if you found something you liked? Is it cost prohibitive? I usually see them, or something similar, on commercial buildings. Thanks to any replies.

J.C.
        The ones you see on a commercial building are pretty much a structural panel, which has a steel backing and what ever else they incorporate as well as rigid foam. I'm not into the commercial work no more, so I'm not a knowledgeable person on structural panels. The ones I'm after are for residential more so. You get a beautiful finish look and an R value to boot. The facing is durable and if it ever gets damaged, you can patch it. But you need to buy extra stones for the patching. Chances of ever patching are pretty slim.

Cost for the panels, well if you ain't rich forget it. Well maybe not that bad, but they sure are not a cheap product. You would save extra money if you tried installing yourself, which is actually pretty easy.

If you ever drove/walked by a granite (quartz) wall that has a sheen finish on it, it would grab your attention right away, because of the sparkling that goes on when the sun is out, looks awesome. A picture doesn't do it any justice at all.

Don't get me wrong about the other finish on them, such as pebbles. It also looks really nice.
        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Working...
        X