X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help w/WINTAC program

We own our own HVAC Company in PA. I had recently purchased the WINTAC Pro program to use. I have it loaded, but need to basically set up all the internal stuff so to speak. I am so busy I am unable to take the many hours needed to be able to do this. I am looking for someone who lives somewhat close, that knows this program very well and would be willing to help us out, paid of course. If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciated. Thanks a million, and have a blessed Holiday Season.

Re: Help w/WINTAC program

I have a simpler issue with WINTAC, I cannot for the life of me get the logo to showup, "FILES.BMP" in the \wintac directory just doesn't want to work.

BTW: I'd love to help you setup wintac, but from Boise, ID, that's a long drive. I can try to answer any ?'s you've got though.

Comment

Re: Help w/WINTAC program

Hello. I am new to this site and am unsure on how to create my own post so I am hoping someone will see this and can help.

I work for a construction company and we currently use Peachtree Accounting software for all of our accounting needs including payroll. There is discussion if whether or not we should switch to Wintac software to assist the office staff with scheduling, tracking, job costing, etc. My question is, does Wintac offer the complete accounting system with debits/credits, chart of accounts, etc..? Aside from Wintac being a business management tracking software are there many differences with regard to the accounting between Peachtree and Wintac?

Also, if anyone is familiar with any other accounting software that offers Peachtree and Wintac features, please let me know. I am open to all input. Thanks in advance, I look forward to any responses.

Comment

Working...
      X