X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop ceiling

I want to suspend a drop ceiling from "solid bridging" (2x6), between joist above(as opposed to right to the joist), can anyone suggest
    luxury cars
    used luxury cars

Re: Drop ceiling

Are there clearance issues? How tight can you go to your bridging? Any pipes in the way? Are you installing bridging because of pipes hanging under the ceiling joists? You need about 2 inches between the bottom of the bridging and the tile track unless you use "Ceiling Max" or equivalant zero clearance system for mounting directly to your bridging. What would your ceiling height be with either system installed? More questions than answers but you didn't offer much in the way of information in your initial post.

Comment

If you add more info I can probably help!

Comment

SPAM He just wants to sell cars!

Comment

I am need of a car, that can sit 4.5 meters away from the house, and 1.5 from the garage, could you please sell me a car that will do this????

Looking to spend (in ballpark) of around 2 dollars, and toy car is not a possiblity.

With luck, you can get me in one of the new Ferraris.

Comment

Selling Cars on a construction forum, strange isnt it? Whatever it may be, its a good idea. I had a little construction work, and i use some thin metal sheets between the joists instead of wood. I made bridging every third of the way, or every 4' on a 12' floor.
            Quality Builing Material | Best Concrete Paves

Comment

Working...
            X