X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't get enough of construction

I'm going back into business. I can't leave my kids, after coming back home on medical leave, there's just noway I can leave em again. So I'm going down to the Twin Cities for my yearly continuing education, then reinstate my contractors license. No more driving back and forth to CA or Chitown, I'm back in business and probably for good. This is what I'm good at and no sense in doing anything else. I'm also going to take a class next year, to help me pass the home inspection exam, thus a whole new ball game, but I'll still be in the field that I love..... I'mmmmm Baaaack!!!!!! LOL......
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Re: I can't get enough of construction

Oh, for the west coast group. My new gal in my life is also from S.F. and the Twin Cities, this means, I'll/we'll be visiting CA probably once a year, now I'll have some real time to visit you guys, that's a promise.
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

wish the best of success for you
      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
      attributed to Samuel Johnson
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Glad to hear you're settling down so you can take care of yourself. Diabetes is rough, gotta stay on it.
        info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Here's wishing you much success. BACK HOME
          Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Good luck. I hope it pays off in more ways than you even expect.

Comment

If you love your job it's not really work it's a labor of love. Those of us fortunate enough to enjoy what we do for a living have it made. I wish you the best and a successful re-entry back into the trade.

Comment

mark, what ever happened to our west coast roundup?

i had my milkshake machine all cleaned up for you

glad to hear you're back in business with construction. that's where your skills are.

best of luck and see you when you come back

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Sorry we never had a chance to hook up Mark.
                  More importantly I'm glad you're where your hearts at.

Adam

Comment

I just wanna say thank you for the nice comments, this means alot, coming from you guys. I did my class yesterday, and received my certificate of completion. I'm staying at Ham Lake, just North of Minneapolis for the weekend. My gal has a apartment here and a studio apartment not to far away. So I'm just gonna relax for the weekend before the mayhem begins. I also picked up the forms for the class on home inspection, 11 day course and 3 grand to take it. This is a thorough class, no speed teaching with this one.

During the class, we got into a few discussions one on Forced Air Heat Pumps, which can now work at 30 below, a company who I need to find, claims to be able to do this and has proven it.

Another discussion was on chimney's, and the reason behind the flaking bricks, this was a great topic, one in which Josh should pay attention to. So, when I get sometime, I'll start a thread on this. Thanks again guys, Rick, Adam and Mark, I will meet you guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X