Battery issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery issue

Anybody had 18v battery problems?I've been without my 18v tools since last November because of this.

Re: Battery issue

Why don't you do a thread search before posting two more threads that aren't needed?
    I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
      Why don't you do a thread search before posting two more threads that aren't needed?
      Simply,none of the posts were from people who had purchased tools with these batteries after 11/2009.

Secondly,if there is no problem with these batteries than why am I getting them shipped to me overnight because of a backorder issue that has been going on since 12/2009.

Do you work for Ridgid?

Comment

Originally posted by Carpenter View Post
        Simply,none of the posts were from people who had purchased tools with these batteries after 11/2009.

Secondly,if there is no problem with these batteries than why am I getting them shipped to me overnight because of a backorder issue that has been going on since 12/2009.

Do you work for Ridgid?
        Purchase date has nothing to do with it - your kit may have been on the shelf for a year before you bought it.

And no, I don't work for Ridgid. I'm just sick of having to see a bunch of battery threads by newbies like you every time I log in to the forum.
        I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
          I'm just sick of having to see a bunch of battery threads by newbies like you every time I log in to the forum.
          And the welcome wagon has arrived!

Comment

same thread make the forum boring as the information is already available in other threads
            Alabama drywall installation contractors

Comment

i agree with tinback
              Alabama plumbers

Comment

Working...
              X