X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirror Adhesive

I'm looking for some info on a good adhesive that will allow me to set a mirror( 2'x5') on
    a door face without any support from the bottom. I used a type by liquid nails on another mirror
    but it will not hold without being supported. Any advise would be great and thanks!!

Re: Mirror Adhesive

Mirror mastic. Use an allum shoe. Tape overnite to hold in place . glass shop Has items
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Thanks for the help "T" but I have to ask what is "allum shoe"???

Comment

Small j mold at bottom cl lawrence on line have all glasers supplys
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Thanks!!!

Comment

WOOPS CR LAURENCE CO. J channel comes in different finishes and thickness, to match mirror thickness
            800 421 6144 catalog on line. The back flange of the j returns up higher. drill for small headed brads. Then put electricians tape over brad heads or it will scratch mirror silvering. " THE RULES OF GLASS " never glass to glass, glass to concrete, glass to metal !
            Last edited by toolaholic; 05-22-2011, 02:08 PM. Reason: LILL MORE HELP

Comment

"T" I looked at the web site, I'm looking for a type of support that will not show. Like a angle iron style(90 deg). I will keep looking I'm sure
              I can find something, and thanks for the "Rules of Glass" tip

Comment

Working...
              X