• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We've All Been There

Haven't we?

J.C.

Re: We've All Been There

I LOL'd alot, I was saying Nope and Nope to everything until the guy broke the vase with the hammer. I never did that, but I did scratch a new $2000 armoire with my drill, it was my last trip out of the room after a successful day of polishing turds into gold.... and I scratched it in the last 4 feet to the door. That day sucked afterwards.
    Last edited by masterbeavis; 07-09-2011, 12:35 AM.
    We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

I've dumped a wheelbarrel full of concrete on myself several times.

Comment

Since no photographic evidence exists, I can claim to have never made such errors, despite the vicious and unfounded rumors.
        "HONK if you've never seen a gun fired from a moving Harley"

Comment

don't want to even count the number of times i've been sitting on the tub apron and turn on the water to find the shower head pointing at me with the diverter to the head.

funniest was the time i had kitchen sink hand held sprayer disconnected with just the hose inside the swing spout for some reason the homeowner decided to turn on the faucet while i was next to her. talk about a wet t-shirt contest

she panicked and didn't shut the faucet. i had to step in and turn it off.

i stayed dry while she was soaked and laughing.

probably the funniest thing to happen to someone else.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Oh yeah..That poor kid that got el' cabonged with the lolly column ...Those were funny..Good to keep it light hearted sometimes..
            ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I have been guilty of dumping sink traps into the sink I am working on to get rid of the water.... Sad to say I have done that more than once...
              We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Originally posted by masterbeavis View Post
                I have been guilty of dumping sink traps into the sink I am working on to get rid of the water.... Sad to say I have done that more than once...
                That sounds familiar

Comment

I think the funniest was the guy who slipped while pushing the wheelbarrel uphill and lost the load all over his own head ... lol that's like adding your own insult to injury.

Comment

I've done the bobcat bucket full of liquid manure a few times, stop to quick or hit a rough spot in the cow yard and the bucket comes slopping back over he cab. Makes for a fun day!

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                      don't want to even count the number of times i've been sitting on the tub apron and turn on the water to find the shower head pointing at me with the diverter to the head.

funniest was the time i had kitchen sink hand held sprayer disconnected with just the hose inside the swing spout for some reason the homeowner decided to turn on the faucet while i was next to her. talk about a wet t-shirt contest

she panicked and didn't shut the faucet. i had to step in and turn it off.

i stayed dry while she was soaked and laughing.

probably the funniest thing to happen to someone else.

rick.
                      Almost along those lines, wife cleaned the tub with the hand shower, never flipped the valve. I went to take a shower got blasted with cold water, not fun, lots of swearing.

Comment

Working...
                      X