IKO shingles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IKO shingles

My new construction house is having IKO shingles installed, and I came home to read reviews on these shingles, and I almost passed out!!

I have no say at all on the shingles, so could someone here please talk me off the ledge, and tell me that they will at least last 10 years?

Re: IKO shingles

Originally posted by Flux View Post
    My new construction house is having IKO shingles installed, and I came home to read reviews on these shingles, and I almost passed out!!

I have no say at all on the shingles, so could someone here please talk me off the ledge, and tell me that they will at least last 10 years?
    never heard of them, and just read the reviews. I'd shoot the bastards !
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

flux, given the number of things you aren't being given input or options on, on a house you will be making payments on, I think you need to walk away.
      No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJourneyman View Post
        flux, given the number of things you aren't being given input or options on, on a house you will be making payments on, I think you need to walk away.
        At times I wish i could, but you won't find too many new construction builders who will allow a customer to dictate what materials are used on their home and in their development. Too many positives out weigh the negatives here for me to logically walk away.

Comment

Working...
        X