X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Powder sprinkled everywhere

Anybody know what this white powder is? It is spread everywhere. Some kind of termite treatment. Is it safe to work around it? Touching/breathing?
    Attached Files

Re: White Powder sprinkled everywhere

If I would have to guess I would say it looks like Robert Gift's new chemistry set blew up

Comment

The pest control guy is guna kill us all

Comment

with out knowing what it is WHO KNOWS,
        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
        attributed to Samuel Johnson
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

My first guess is Borax or Borate Salt based treatment. Walk on the side of caution. If you can't figure out what it is find out who did the termite on the property last and contact them. This is an example of an MSD on Sodium Borate. The problem you have is that you have no idea what else is mixed into it. Its generally used as a buffer with other chemicals in Termite and bug infestation control. Your in Calif, just like me. Our policy for liability sakes is, "If we don't know what it is we don't disturb it. We call out a Haz Mat company to come out and clean it up first. Like asbestos the last thing you need is to make it Air Born.

http://www.sciencelab.com/msds.php?msdsId=9924968

Comment

We don't get to stand up around pipes around here
            If we have to go under we are on visqueen and charge it to the customer

Comment

The last time I read about white powder being spread around, they evacuated the Capitol Building.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MR.FUDD View Post
                  If I would have to guess I would say it looks like Robert Gift's new chemistry set blew up
                  This made me laugh out loud!

Comment

zinc oxide or aluminum oxide?

Comment

You just got the best of the best. Our signature famous strain, the people all over the world know that smokers everywhere.
                      Packed with yellow and orange hair in 25% THC buds this plant has white powder and just appear where, close to the end of the harvest.

Comment

Working...
                      X