Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to avoid concrete paver become ugly?

how to avoid concrete paver become ugly like the photos attached?

apply penetrating sealer?
    once a year?

or just use natural stone pavers?
    Attached Files

Re: how to avoid concrete paver become ugly?

I do everything, including concrete pavers. You must seal them every couple of Years.
    DuPont makes oil stain remover. Also I use their stonetech clear sealer. I have an 18 Yard Dump truck an a backhoe. A local mall was removing paver walkways. I got 4 full
    truckloads for free. They were headed to the dump! Lucky Mick
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Put a dress and lipstick on them along with what tool said, seal them every couple of years.

Comment

There are many ways to make concrete pavers look good. Some of them tips are:-
        1. For removing general staining from pavers, you can use a good quality concrete cleaner or a pressure washer. Concrete cleaners are usually concentrated; start with a milder solution and make it stronger if you need to.
        2.You can also use oxalic acid based products for removing tannin and rust stains.
        3. Sealers will also be good way to keep your pavers look good.
        New Roofing

Comment

I would suggest you to use power washing for the cleaning of concrete pavers. Use of any deicing chemicals and metal blades may harm the surface of the concrete pavers. The best practice is to remove the stains as soon as possible.

Comment

Working...
          X