X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Beginnings of a Luxury

All beautiful things take time to come to fruition. In the caseof this comprehensive Heritage B Mansion renovation, the framing has beeninstalled to house the soon to be magnificent bath tub area. As you can see inthe picture below, there will be ample space on both sides of the tub for thefuture occupants to place their glass of wine, scented candle, or anything elsethat may add to the ambiance of a warm relaxing bubble bath. As the projectprogresses I will post updated pictures.

Thanks,

Nick.
    Attached Files

Re: The Beginnings of a Luxury

Sweet, I've always wanted a similar view from a nice soaking tub/whirpool. Keep us posted.

Comment

Re: The Beginnings of a Luxury

Originally posted by nickluksha View Post
      All beautiful things take time to come to fruition. In the caseof this comprehensive Heritage B Mansion renovation, the framing has beeninstalled to house the soon to be magnificent bath tub area. As you can see inthe picture below, there will be ample space on both sides of the tub for thefuture occupants to place their glass of wine, scented candle, or anything elsethat may add to the ambiance of a warm relaxing bubble bath. As the projectprogresses I will post updated pictures.

Thanks,

Nick.
      Could cut to the chase, and just post " THE Blondes in the bubbles? "
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
      X