X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stone deck

We plan to build a small deck of 5'x16.5', which is about 2' above the ground between my house and the travertine patio (850sqft). I was thinking use wood/plastic/composite. We are thinking about using travertine pavers as its decking material now. I did some research online and found two prebuilt system for stone/paver deck:

Silca System and GrateDex.

Is there anybody used them or similar products before?

I have attached 3 photos. Two of them are my planned deck site and another is a sample I want to follow (with stone wall/support).
    Attached Files

Re: Stone deck

Either should work. Did you put a footer under the stone wall ?

If that were my project I would close up the window, water proof it, tear out the stone wall, tear out the top step, pour a footer below the frost line for the wall & steps from the deck to the ground, build a block or concrete wall with weep holes, put the cable in conduit, back fill with stone, pour a concrete slab, face the wall with the stone & then I would put the pavers on top of the slab.

Comment

Re: Stone deck

Hi,

You can use Silca System,which is a structural underlayment for elevated decks that is connected to wood floors, providing a variety of decking materials such as stone, brick ,slate. Silca System is known for strength and easy installation to create an attractive, long lasting and low maintenance deck.
      New Roofing

Comment

Working...
      X