X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re-Purposing Stuff

We re-purpose on purpose. My daughter Jana and I are planning a small 200 sq ft cabin which will hopefully be made from 100% re-purposed materials. We recently found a Habitat for Humanity ReStore which will make it a lot easier.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      We re-purpose on purpose. My daughter Jana and I are planning a small 200 sq ft cabin which will hopefully be made from 100% re-purposed materials. We recently found a Habitat for Humanity ReStore which will make it a lot easier.

Mark
      You re-purposed this post.

Comment

a few years ago, my son was buying and selling scrap, and one of the things he got in some clean up was a old sugar beet topper, and after cutting it apart it became my back hoe,

and off a beet thinner machine, was this air pump and I made a PTO drive air compressor and have used it a few times, when I need a lot of air,

and I not sure if this is repurposed, but at least recycled, is the old tractor loader, I cut it down and re built it and put new cylinders and on a different tractor,
        Attached Files
        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
        attributed to Samuel Johnson
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

I like the compressor and the backhoe BHD.
          Nice job on adapting the loader to your tractor too.
          ---------------
          Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
          ---------------
          “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
          ---------
          "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
          ---------
          sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by BHD View Post
            a few years ago, my son was buying and selling scrap, and one of the things he got in some clean up was a old sugar beet topper, and after cutting it apart it became my back hoe,

and off a beet thinner machine, was this air pump and I made a PTO drive air compressor and have used it a few times, when I need a lot of air,

and I not sure if this is repurposed, but at least recycled, is the old tractor loader, I cut it down and re built it and put new cylinders and on a different tractor,

BHD, applause to you......!!

Must say but that the compressor scares me a little. Something BA Barabass (Mr.T in the A-team) might be happy to see...................heheeheheheheee

Comment

Working...
            X