First Grand daughters Crib

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Grand daughters Crib

I just finished my new grand daughters 3 in 1 crib. It is made out of Hard Rock Maple and against my wishes painted white. This was a purchased plans and not real easy to follow. Put about 400 hours and over $1000 into it including shipping. Very rewarding project. When I go and visit I will take some pictures of it assembled.
    Attached Files
    Charles

Charles, once again gorgeous. I agree, natural finish to show off your work and the maple wood.

Is it possible for you to post your photos like i do without having to open the attachment? much easier for all to enjoy.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Again very nice work, I do like the natural wood, but you do what one needs to,
      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
      attributed to Samuel Johnson
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Beautiful

Comment

• Big Jim
          Big Jim commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, Snuffy

• PLUMBER RICK
          PLUMBER RICK commented
          Editing a comment
          That's what I'm talking about.

Rick.

A fine heirloom quality piece. Something that will be used by future generations.
        Glad we got to see it prior to painting.

Comment

Any time Boot!

Comment

I finally got finished downloading my pictures from visiting my new Granddaughter. Here is some pictures of the crib assembled. The last picture shows the hand made quilt my wife made for it. Thanks for the comments everyone.

PS: Can anyone tell me how to attach the pictures directly to the body of the message?
            Attached Files
            Last edited by NW Diver; 09-24-2014, 04:21 PM.
            Charles

Comment

• ArizonaPlumber
              ArizonaPlumber commented
              Editing a comment
              No, no I can't. It magic and I'm sworn to secrecy.

Nice job.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_18985.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.20 MB
ID:	18988 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_18986.jpg
Size:	4.28 MB
ID:	18989 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_18984.jpg
Size:	3.88 MB
ID:	18987

Comment

Congrats on your new Grand daughter. Very impressive craftsmanship.

Comment

Thanks Plumber. Hey I will even learn the secret hand shake to figure it out.
                Charles

Comment

IIRC I just attach each picture using the Upload Attachment Button. Pick the size you want and presto, it's there.

Now take your right hand and place it under your chin. Then wiggle your fingers. We don't use a hand shake. We go old school and use the "High Sign".

Comment

Originally posted by NW Diver View Post
                    I finally got finished downloading my pictures from visiting my new Granddaughter. Here is some pictures of the crib assembled. The last picture shows the hand made quilt my wife made for it. Thanks for the comments everyone.

PS: Can anyone tell me how to attach the pictures directly to the body of the message?
                    Here is a tutorial for posting images:
                    https://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/ge...m-the-easy-way
                    Dan

Comment

Working...
                    X