Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeekTech SR-20 sensitivity

Hello,
    I didn't found any information(Operator's Manual) about locator sensitivity.
    What are the minimum electromagnetic signals that can be reliably identified by locator.
    Can anyone give me some technical information about frequency sensitivity?
    For example, sensitivity when locating cables or pipes depth 1meter using POWER, Radio modes and signalgenerator.
    Thank you,
    Jukka from Finland

info from lc1

Hello. I will be able to help you out next week\. I work and live on vancouver island. British Columbia but for this week am involved in a training seminar is regina Sk. Canada. I know it works just as well on a low power setting as well as a high output. It just depends what you want to find and under what conditions. The frequency chosen and grounding locations are probable more imprtant than the power output.
    You may contact me next week at kellywalburger@hotmail.com or info@1CallLocators.com and visit our website at 1CallLocators.com

I didn't found any information(Operator's Manual) about locator sensitivity.
    What are the minimum electromagnetic signals that can be reliably identified by locator.
    Can anyone give me some technical information about frequency sensitivity?
    For example, sensitivity when locating cables or pipes depth 1meter using POWER, Radio modes and signalgenerator.
    Thank you,
    Jukka from Finland[/QUOTE]
    Kelly Walburger

Comment

Re: SeekTech SR-20 sensitivity

i think you can download a owners manual from engineersupply?

Comment

Working...
      X