X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!!! camera? cable? problems

Hi there, I´m new to this forum, but it seems to me I´m right where I should be.
    I have a Mini seesnake and been checking leaks on the "few" pools we have in the hotels around here (I am in Cancun Mexico, anyone wants to come and help a little??), well anyway, the problem is some time around last year the monitor started going black and displaying "no camera", after some research we ended up changing a piece that´s between the camera and the push cable, but now it´s going on again, I removed the camera and installed it directly to the monitor and the same thing happens, can the camera be the problem or will the problem be "inside" the monitor?
    Please help, lots of client waiting around, meaning I am not earning my part of the pie....

Re: help!!! camera? cable? problems

JHPani, Please contact our salesman for Mexico. He should be able to help you out.

Claudio Vega
    52-3336328699

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by JHPANI View Post
      Hi there, I´m new to this forum, but it seems to me I´m right where I should be.
      I have a Mini seesnake and been checking leaks on the "few" pools we have in the hotels around here (I am in Cancun Mexico, anyone wants to come and help a little??), well anyway, the problem is some time around last year the monitor started going black and displaying "no camera", after some research we ended up changing a piece that´s between the camera and the push cable, but now it´s going on again, I removed the camera and installed it directly to the monitor and the same thing happens, can the camera be the problem or will the problem be "inside" the monitor?
      Please help, lots of client waiting around, meaning I am not earning my part of the pie....
      jhpani, what hotel are you at? i've done some pool piping and you will not be able to get around a pvc water 90 a 45 in pvc will work. i have a smaller camera that might work. i used it inside of 1'' copper type l tubing. it's 50' long.

what's the weather? i can be there this weekend aero mexacana. my passport is good. lax to cancun round trip please.

if there is any cable between the camera head and the camera and monitor, i would check that. also the locator is usually the cause. is the camera the only thing connected to your monitor? i can bring an extra 1 or 2.

send me a private message for flight info.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Rick

thought you would answer... though it is raining over here, the pvc pipes I go into are always bigger than 2" nver go into smaller the curves wont let me go through, as for the camera, the only thing connected to the monitor is the camera, no wires no nothing, straight from the plug into the plug.

Comment

Working...
        X