X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to send seesnake for repairs...

Hello everyone,new guy here(new to forum).

It seems that everytime I send my ridgid equipment for repairs at my local service center they always have to ship to ridgid.Can I avoid the middle man and ship directly to ridgid?
    Once they changed the counter on the camera without asking first(worked just fine that morning),would not work on another monitor because the cord had been changed(got cut off at jobsite by someone).They just seem to not have their act together.

Anybody else have this problem?thanx in advance.

Re: Where to send seesnake for repairs...

Who are you using in Northern California for your Seesnake repairs?

Thanks

Jeff

Comment

I was about to post a link to our ASC that specialize in SeeSnake but I assumed you already found that. Was the shop you took your camera to an Authorized Service Center?

Josh

Comment

Yes it is,it's in Hayward called CST .I did get the answer to my question via e-mail from someone at Ridgid and I do thank you Josh for also inquiring about my question.Definitely the last time I go to Hayward for any seesnake problems...

Comment

FOR CALIFORNIA CONTACT:
          CALIFORNIA SERVICE TOOL
          www.calservicetool.com
          They have locations in Sacramento,Chico,Fairfield and Hayward.
          If for any reasons you are unable to reach one of this branches,feel free to ship it to them,make sure you write an informal letter explaining whats wrong about your tool and the fastest way to contact you.
          good luck.

Comment

Working...
          X