See Snake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See Snake

Man I know where i wold use this thing all year long..... Checking dirty evaporator coils on abused heating & air conditioning equipment. Removed the high limit for access to the heat exchanger and your in...

Sorry sir the cause of your lack of air flow/cooling is a dirty coil Cha Ching $$$$$

I don't know where I'm suppose to register this use for the drawing I couldn't find the link any where...

MDamron, AllTemp

Re: See Snake

Originally posted by AllTemp View Post

Man I know where i wold use this thing all year long..... Checking dirty evaporator coils on abused heating & air conditioning equipment. Removed the high limit for access to the heat exchanger and your in...

Sorry sir the cause of your lack of air flow/cooling is a dirty coil Cha Ching $$$$$

I don't know where I'm suppose to register this use for the drawing I couldn't find the link any where...

MDamron, AllTemp
    Bummer you only missed the contest by one-week. Now you may actually have to pay money to make money.
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Re: See Snake

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      Bummer you only missed the contest by one-week. Now you may actually have to pay money to make money.
      There you ahve it, FILM at 11:00 ...

Can't find one of these things any where ordered one online with the extension not even an estimate of when it is going to be shipped...

Comment

Working...
      X