X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camera Equipment on Water Lines

Is it possible to get the camera down a 3" copper water line (standard water fittings: 90's etc.)?
    the dog

Re: Camera Equipment on Water Lines

dog, i did a job at a "city dog pound" i looked for you, but didn't know your breed until yesterday

it had 1'' copper for a circ line. i ran a camera into it to locate a leak in the run.

a 3'' copper line is no problem. a 3'' copper 90 is a problem. a 3'' dwv 90 is no problem. a 3'' copper water 45 is no problem. locating with a 512hz transmitter is a problem. footage is no problem.

remember that a used camera is not clean anymore. it's been in the s**t for a while. i do have a brand new camera that has not seen any waste or water yet. where is this job time to come out of the closet and meet

if you're scared of a 1 on 1, we can have a menage-a-tois with mark. he has a camera or 2.

lets do breakfast first

rick.

don't tell mrs. seat down, she'll be jealous
    phoebe it is

Comment

Re: Camera Equipment on Water Lines

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      dog,

if you're scared of a 1 on 1, we can have a menage-a-tois with mark. he has a camera or 2.

rick.

don't tell mrs. seat down, she'll be jealous
      I'm pretty open minded, Rick, but I'm going to have to pass on that offer. But I want you to know, what you and Mark do as consenting adults is fine with me. This is just one dog who prefers the females.

The reason I was asking about the camera was that we had an existing 3" water service running under a driveway. It was thought by the maitence department that it was connected to a 4" line. Nobody was sure. Someone suggested a camara. I didn't think it would work, because it would have had to turn through at least three 90's.

We eventually found the as-built drawings.

I was just asking for future reference.
      the dog

Comment

Working...
      X