SeeSnake Micro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeeSnake Micro

Apparently I have an ungrateful and unappreciative hubby who is choosing to leave his brand new camera on the bedroom floor instead of using it.

He is also not smart enough to stick the thing in his truck and at least pretend that he has used it.

I think it is a shame for all my hard work and efforts to get the camera in time for his birthday are going to waste.

So, if I find it on the bedroom floor one more day I am going to sell it to one you boys that REALLY wants one, but are unable to locate it.

Mrs. Seat Down

Re: SeeSnake Micro

Originally posted by Mrs Seat Down View Post
    Apparently I have an ungrateful and unappreciative hubby who is choosing to leave his brand new camera on the bedroom floor instead of using it.

He is also not smart enough to stick the thing in his truck and at least pretend that he has used it.

I think it is a shame for all my hard work and efforts to get the camera in time for his birthday are going to waste.

So, if I find it on the bedroom floor one more day I am going to sell it to one you boys that REALLY wants one, but are unable to locate it.

Mrs. Seat Down
    Joey,

I'm sure it is way to much information for us to know but you have peaked my curiosity. How did Rick's new camera make it into the bedroom to begin with? There are some rooms in a house where cameras just do not belong.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Mark,

I'm not exactly sure either

I do know it is going to make it's way out of the house!

Joey

Comment

all fixed. it's now in my truck

what time is dinner

thank's mark.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Rick, I was only teasing about the DIY Proctology exam, But you keep pissing off Joey and she may just try it on you.
          info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Lets hope she doesn't decide to check out his prostate
            Practicing at practical wood working

Comment

Working...
            X