X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro Question for Josh

My micro arrived today. Very nice! Manual says it's good for 30' , if thats correct when are extentions going to available? Sure could use it on a job I've got pending. THANKS!

wookie

Re: Micro Question for Josh

wookie, I am gonna have to have our product manager answer this one. I think we are shipping those by now but not sure.

Josh

Comment

Josh, Sorry If I seem impatient. Any word???

Thanks, wookie

Comment

As of yesterday still wasnt back in the office. I'll check if hes back today then post.

Comment

Unfortunately its going to be mid June before these ship. Sorry wookie

Comment

will the 30' extension head articulate or will it have the snapon attachments to move the head from side to side like the larger models?

Comment

if you are using the micro out to 30 feet with extensions its going to be in drop down a vertical hole or wall cavity applications. You will have no control over the head once it gets out that far. Practical uses of the the micro are more in the 6 foot range as far as stearing.

Josh

Comment

Josh, I hear you on the practical uses of the micro. Its a specialized tool but absolutely great when you need it. The 30' extention would have been great for a kitchen hood duct pipe that I had to do an inspection on. I guess I'll have pop for a regular seesnake I'll still get the extention when it's available I just like having all accessories for a tool.

wookie

Comment

Working...
                X