used mini seesnake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• used mini seesnake

a year ago i purchased a mini seesnake on ebay.

the picture is good and locates very good.

the problem I have is I have text on the screen that I cannot get rid of. How do I edit text with only the monitor and reel?
    Brent
    Brent

Re: used mini seesnake

Originally posted by BAPlumber View Post
    a year ago i purchased a mini seesnake on ebay.

the picture is good and locates very good.

the problem I have is I have text on the screen that I cannot get rid of. How do I edit text with only the monitor and reel?
    Brent
    brent, how did i let that one get away

there should be an on line owners manual on this site. but here is my quick start guide

it's all done from the reel not the simplest or fastest way to write details or rewrite with this feature. i just keep my co. name and phone #.

you have a built in "cablecountr" /screen writer that shows footage, time, date, and typically a company name that is rewritable.

to turn off the different graphics, you need to hold the right button down, then press until all graphics are gone. the center button resets the footage counter. and the left button turns off the footage.

i start all my videos with my company name, and phone #. the date and time. with 0' at the start of the cleanout opening. after explaining the job and location, i turn off all graphics except the footage counter. i keep the audio on to explain the video to the client and also the locations. at the closing i recap the findings and show all the graphics again.

you would be blown away the amount of times i hear from new clients that had their line camered by a prior company and were not left a video tape

i guess they don't want anyone to second guess their high pressure sales pitch. or they can't afford the dollar for a vcr tape

rick.
    Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 05-10-2007, 09:35 AM.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Re: used mini seesnake

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

I guess I could have looked for an online manual, but I try to work smarter not harder.
      Brent

Comment

Working...
      X