X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big Thumbs Down To Ridgid

Crackhead you just don't get it living down in lula land do you. I will be thinking of you when I flush my crapper.

Comment

Thats funny, most Americans think you guys are the ones in lula land. The big problem I have with people like you is. You voiced your complaint. You were given what I and several others thought were satisfactory answers. But no thats not good enough. You have to continue to b*tch and complain, as if doing so will change things. Maybe your local suppliers are just giving the units to the guys they like first. If this is the case you are going to be waiting for a long time.

Think about what you are saying. It is obvious the demand is greater then the supply. It only makes sense Rigid would supply the US first. They are a US based company after all. Aren't you going to give your local customer first priority. If you did not, then your business would lose profit. It cost rigid less to supply to the US then Canada. Just pay the extra money and order it , or at least shut your trap.
      Last edited by Crappy days; 06-19-2007, 07:18 PM.
      THE GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL

Comment

Originally posted by Crappy days View Post
        I wish I lived in your world. It would be nice to escape from reality.
        Boy me too. There is nothing like spending the day drifting on the Bow with a box lunch from Spolumbos.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I want to clarify my last post . I mean no disrespect to all the normal Canadians. Just the fruit loops like reeferman.
          Last edited by Crappy days; 06-19-2007, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            Boy me too. There is nothing like spending the day drifting on the Bow with a box lunch from Spolumbos.

Mark

Hey Mark anytime you get to do that it is a great time. The Bow is up pretty high with the rain and mountain run off and Spolumbos is still a great place to eat. Hope you get to do it again.

Hey crackhead you are right about the satisfactory answers that the OTHERS gave. Man you are getting a little fruity oh wait a minute maybe you are a little fruity.

Comment

Hey Reeferman, At least I have a Micro. Aaaaahhhahhaaaahahhaaahhaaahaaaahhhaaaahhaahaahaaa hahaahaaaahhhaaaahahaahahaahaahaaahaaahaa sucker.

Comment

You crack me up there crackhead

Comment

yawn

steve
                  In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reeferman View Post
                    Hey Mark anytime you get to do that it is a great time. The Bow is up pretty high with the rain and mountain run off and Spolumbos is still a great place to eat. Hope you get to do it again.
                    I try to make it an annual trip so maybe I can bring you a micro next time I'm up there. I use a guide out of Bow River Troutfitters who is tight with Tony over at Spolumbos. It has always impressed me that regardless of when we go by Tony is there and treats everyone like his best friend. He and the guide are good people and we always have a great time.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                      I try to make it an annual trip so maybe I can bring you a micro next time I'm up there. I use a guide out of Bow River Troutfitters who is tight with Tony over at Spolumbos. It has always impressed me that regardless of when we go by Tony is there and treats everyone like his best friend. He and the guide are good people and we always have a great time.

Mark
                      Hey Mark when do you come up and where do you stay? When we do the Bow we get in just behind our house off of Glenmore and most times go down to McKinnen Flats. Don't know if you have been this way and then stop off where the Sheep joins the Bow. It used to be really nice but nowadays there is so many more people here. Anyways hope you come back and enjoy.

Comment

We generally come in July but may have to miss this year because of my schedule. When we are in Calgary we stay at the Hampton Inn on Banff Trail over by the University because the fly shop is on Crowchild Trail directly across from the University.

We only float the Lower Bow and we float everything from Fish Creek Park down to Caresland Weir in sections. Depending on conditions we will either start at Fish Creek, Policemans or McKinnon Flats. The guide has his truck shuttled to the next take out and we spend 10-hours on the river. We have also taken the guides custom 12’ jet boat from below the weir into the Reservation which has lots of fish but they’re smaller than those above the weir. I almost don’t think there is a bad spot on the Bow to fish although the Golf Course and all of the development has spoiled it some.

The other two rivers we fish are the Crowsnest outside of Lundbreck and a river on the way down to the Crowsnest which I cannot recall the name but it is in an area full of oil company stuff. If you have never experience the Alberta Rose Café in Lundbreck you probably have not missed much.

Just to keep this on topic, you will enjoy the micro once you finally get one.

Mark

Comment

Mark I hope you get to come up again. The Bow has some of the best Trout fishing in the world.

Had a good talk with the Ridgid wholesaler here and was told just what has been going on. They have been allocated a certain amount up here and are waiting for them to come in. He knows the Ridgid rep very well and the Ridgid rep confirmed to him that they dropped the ball on this and are trying to increase production.

Comment

Reeferman,

Glad to hear you got to the bottom of it. I hope they can start to get them up there to you. Once they do they will fly off the shelf there as well.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                            X