X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ridgid Vs. radiodetection

I've been using radiodetection/gator locators, for locating cameras, the last 8 years and have almost always been dead on.

Does anyone have any experience comparing the ridgid and radiodetection equipment?
    Brent

Re: ridgid Vs. radiodetection

They are not even in the same class of locators. After using a Navitrack the other two locators (both RD) have not been off my truck.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Same as Utah,once you try a Navitrack,you won't want anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        They are not even in the same class of locators. After using a Navitrack the other two locators (both RD) have not been off my truck.

Mark
        Mark seems to say the RD's are still on his truck, What's being used out there?
        Brent

Comment

mark uses his navitrack.

my couple of prototecs are sitting on the shelf at the shop too. i keep my ridgid scout and an older ridgid locator on my truck. i also keep the ridgid navitrac transmitter to energize the lines.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

I have the Pro Scout, and a Gen Eye locator. I used Radiodetection for 10yrs. Was only off 1 time in those 10yrs. When i started my business, i wanted to buy what i knew. They dont make the Gator Locator anymore, and i didnt like the new Radiodetection reciever, so i went with the Gen Eye. Same layout as the Gator locator. It is right on the money with locating the camera, but not real good with water lines IMO. I bought the Pro Scout for locating water lines and other utilities. I LOVE IT!!!! I will not use anything else for locating utilities thats for sure, as far as the Gen Eye reciever, i still use it for locating the camera heads, but just because im old school with that and i am solid with it.
            The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Working...
            X