X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Micro Seesnake

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
    OK I'M HOOKED I'll buy when the unit is re-engineered and solid
    I've probably used mine over 100 times plus I've loaned it out for others to demo and I have never had a problem with it.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

That's what I needed to hear! Thank's Mark. Now where do I buy one! Quick ,before wife comes in from sewing room and looks over My Bald head!
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

That's what I needed to hear! Thank's Mark. Now where do I buy one! Quick ,before wife comes in from sewing room and looks over My Bald head!
        Because my time is worth money as well I buy most of my stuff online. Here is a link to one where most of my tools come from.

http://www.toolup.com/ProductInfo.as...8-DFB9E25A58FB}

Mark

Comment

I owe You Mark, I can't believe that price! Amazon tools is $249.90
          I have options to 30 ft? Should I do that? wondering if that would be risky for unit?
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I owe You Mark, I can't believe that price! Amazon tools is $249.90
            I have options to 30 ft? Should I do that? wondering if that would be risky for unit?
            Keep in mind the extra 27' will set you back around $475 (9- 3' extentions X $52). Perhaps you should play with the base unit first to see what you need.

Mark

Comment

Thank's Mark, I saw that pricing after I posted. Think I'LL order the unit with 1 extension .I see 10 Ft. mentioned in the add. Does this give Me 13 ft capibility with the extension? Thank's

Comment

Base unit comes with 3 feet. You can buy 3 foot extensions after that.

Remember... 30ft of cable will be hard to control on the micro. I would take marks recommendation and get the base unit plus maybe one extensions if you want and see how that works for you.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post

Remember... 30ft of cable will be hard to control on the micro.

Josh
                  It would be sort of like trying to get a wet noodle....well....I'll just say it would be really hard to get the camera head in the place you wanted to get it if you didn't have some sort of support to guide it.

Bruce

Comment

All good advice! For now I'LL go with the basic unit. I see it being used in walls and ceilings, most ,in My case Thank's Tool

Comment

Thank's to Mark's influence , And Ricks' ring story ,I just ordered a Micro with 1 extension. to My door $271.79 Tool up. Now ,if I loose My head ,So do they!

Comment

Thank's to Mark's influence , And Ricks' ring story ,I just ordered a Micro with 1 extension. to My door $271.79 Tool up. Now ,if I loose My head ,So do they!
                        Did you get it yet,sorry if I missed it on another board.

Comment

Thanks' for asking,Yes and I really like It. The ist day doing show and tell ,I had 3 other guys order theirs. I'm not plumbing each day ,so it will be an occasional life saver!

Comment

I ud mine a second time today, located a leak in a cieling, cut a hole approx 3" by 3", ran the micro in approx 2 1/2' and located a leak in a galv drain section off a santee.

I was able to bend the tip in the right direction as to see the water leak off the back of the fitting, very small leak, looked great in the micro and the customer was very impressed I didn't tear out her cieling until I knew I was in the right place.

the leak wasn't dripping straight down, it was running off some 2 x 8's and traveling, so I would have made a large hole to find a little leak without the micro.
                            sigpic

Robert

Comment

...you guys are bout to make me buy one "just to have"...i guess with me doing leak detection i will need it soon...i've been using my Seesnake Camera like the Micro..but the thing is so cheap i think i will order it tomorrow...with my luck the head will break the first time i use it!!!:~)

Comment

Tony,

You will not regret the purchase. It seems every time I show up at a new project with mine I sell a couple more of them for Ridgid.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                                X