Locate Rates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locate Rates

I am doing a study to determine whether or not a locating business would be a worthwhile business to start. Does anyone have the rates for locating out there. Also I was looking for a SR-20 with both transmitters. I am tired of dynatel and metrotech, and I can't keep patching the delcon.

Re: Locate Rates

Originally posted by daralls View Post
    I am doing a study to determine whether or not a locating business would be a worthwhile business to start. Does anyone have the rates for locating out there. Also I was looking for a SR-20 with both transmitters. I am tired of dynatel and metrotech, and I can't keep patching the delcon.

it sounds like you're a plumber by the other equipment mentioned.

since you're in canada, i think you need to get the answers from the local guys.

most of my locating is done via the seesnake with video tape. i don't get much pipe only locating, but i do have the navatrack transmitter and scout receiver for that work.

welcome to the forum and lets see what others have to add.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Re: Locate Rates

Thanks for the reply, No never was a plumber but the utility companies are moving to a outsourcing of the locating of gaslines, fibre, telephone and power cables. I was trying to get info and a place to start from.

Comment

Working...
      X