$800 to fix leak in camera???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: $800 to fix leak in camera???

The seesnake is the best thing since white bread It is expensive to repair, but what isn't these days, overall the quality is excellent and it does take a good beating before it breaks, ask me, I know I have used my seesnake many times to clear stoppages, banged it around in the cast lines and going down horrible closet bends, it is part of the job, and the tool stands up to the beating.

I now use my mini-seesnake to do closet bends, I find it goes down better and I don't have to beat the camera up. I had to have a new camera head put on my mini-seesnake and with the new inline transmitter, the repair took one day and it cost me 1300.00, thank you jm mckinney by the way, it was a rebuilt "good as new head"

Cudo's to ridgid and emerson for making such a wonderful tool, without my cameras, I would truly be working twice as hard, without taking care of my customers situation promptly.
    sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
      The seesnake is the best thing since white bread It is expensive to repair, but what isn't these days, overall the quality is excellent and it does take a good beating before it breaks, ask me, I know I have used my seesnake many times to clear stoppages, banged it around in the cast lines and going down horrible closet bends, it is part of the job, and the tool stands up to the beating.

I now use my mini-seesnake to do closet bends, I find it goes down better and I don't have to beat the camera up. I had to have a new camera head put on my mini-seesnake and with the new inline transmitter, the repair took one day and it cost me 1300.00, thank you jm mckinney by the way, it was a rebuilt "good as new head"

Cudo's to ridgid and emerson for making such a wonderful tool, without my cameras, I would truly be working twice as hard, without taking care of my customers situation promptly.

what are you looking for a free hat or tee shirt

if a product is a good one then there is a good reason to talk about it
      Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
      http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
      http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
        what are you looking for a free hat or tee shirt

if a product is a good one then there is a good reason to talk about it

No need for ridgid to give me anything, I have alot of their shirts already

Just showing my appreciation charlie
        sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post

The best thing since white bread was sliced white bread. What are you thinking? The next best thing was the SeeSnake!

Bruce
          Last edited by brucestorey; 09-12-2007, 06:31 AM.

Comment

the seesnake has been around for 12+ years. original (pre ridgid)seesnakes are a blue frame, black and white camera, no factory transmitter and no screen writer.

does mine qualify as an antique or vintage? is it a museum piece? can i get big$$$ for it?

is it for sale
            phoebe it is

Comment

I see..... .......Get it, all pun intended....
              Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                the seesnake has been around for 12+ years. original (pre ridgid)seesnakes are a blue frame, black and white camera, no factory transmitter and no screen writer.

does mine qualify as an antique or vintage? is it a museum piece? can i get big$$$ for it?

is it for sale

No Rick. . . that is my inheritance?
                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Working...
                X